Waiting Patiently (NOT)

Latinaruby
May 19, 2022

Rank 0

May 19, 2022

Received my email last week with my delivery date for my sport badlands. Doesn't stop me from checking my status at least twice a day hoping it will get here early! I even called my salesman and he eased my anticipation a little until he said, "Shipping is accurate unless there is a delay in the shipping." I sold my Jeep Trailhawk in January, ordered my bronco that week, and it's almost here 5 1/2 months later. I have been running an extra mile due to the anticipation. I'm happy to be here and hopefully so will my bronco soon!!!
NT AUTOMOTIVE, M4Madness
Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

May 19, 2022

Received my email last week with my delivery date for my sport badlands. Doesn't stop me from checking my status at least twice a day hoping it will get here early! I even called my salesman and he eased my anticipation a little until he said, "Shipping is accurate unless there is a delay in the shipping." I sold my Jeep Trailhawk in January, ordered my bronco that week, and it's almost here 5 1/2 months later. I have been running an extra mile due to the anticipation. I'm happy to be here and hopefully so will my bronco soon!!!
Congrats! Sounds like you will have it very soon.
You just have to shake your head = "Shipping is accurate unless there is a delay in the shipping" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
AD BRONCO, PSUTE

Road trip!!!

May 20, 2022

Congrats and welcome to the Bronco Nation.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank VI

May 20, 2022

Hopefully it arrives soon. What did you get with your Sport Badlands? I got the Premium Package with mine, I wanted the sunroof but the only Sports I could find with a sunroof weren't Badlands and I knew I wanted the 2.0 vs the 1.5 more than anything. Wait until you put it in Sport mode, the difference between it and Normal is most enjoyable
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Rank IV

May 20, 2022

"Shipping is accurate unless there is a delay in the shipping."

I got my delivery window email from ford 3 weeks ago "May 8, 2022 an‍d May 14, 2022. " Still no bronco and no update... It also seems from what I've seen in other posts that some broncos are just "showing up unannounced" at dealers so its a crap shoot
PSUTE, Latinaruby

Rank IV

May 20, 2022

I hope the estimate is accurate. My 4D Wildtrak MIC has been built since March 25 with an estimated delivery date of April 4-9. It's currently 5/20 (almost 2 months since built) and still has not yet been shipped. I'm in PA only about 5 hours from the plant. I sure hope yours is more accurate than mine has been - sending positive vibes. :)
Latinaruby

Rank 0

May 20, 2022

I hope the estimate is accurate. My 4D Wildtrak MIC has been built since March 25 with an estimated delivery date of April 4-9. It's currently 5/20 (almost 2 months since built) and still has not yet been shipped. I'm in PA only about 5 hours from the plant. I sure hope yours is more accurate than mine has been - sending positive vibes. :)
Its better than accurate! salesman called me an hour ago and its here!!
mbelding0512, BroncoBeach

Rank 0

May 20, 2022

I got my delivery window email from ford 3 weeks ago "May 8, 2022 an‍d May 14, 2022. " Still no bronco and no update... It also seems from what I've seen in other posts that some broncos are just "showing up unannounced" at dealers so its a crap shoot
Yep, mine just got here today. It was supposed to be next week.
mbelding0512

Rank 0

May 20, 2022

Hopefully it arrives soon. What did you get with your Sport Badlands? I got the Premium Package with mine, I wanted the sunroof but the only Sports I could find with a sunroof weren't Badlands and I knew I wanted the 2.0 vs the 1.5 more than anything. Wait until you put it in Sport mode, the difference between it and Normal is most enjoyable
I had to get the the premuim package for the moonroof. I added 325/65/17 tires. Its here, arrived today. She's is beautiful. All I have is pictures from the salesman right now.
ChuckO, PSUTE

Inmate #19359

May 24, 2022

I had to get the the premuim package for the moonroof. I added 325/65/17 tires. Its here, arrived today. She's is beautiful. All I have is pictures from the salesman right now.

Let’s see the pics!
2023 Bronco,Black Diamond 🏴‍☠️ Velocity Blue 🟦, 4Door, SAS, MIC, Mid, 2.7m, Orig Order: 9/10/21 Blend Date: 11/30/22. Built: 12/02, Shipped 12/4, Arrived at dealer on 12/23, Took possession on 12/30/22!!! 476 Days after ordering.
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆

Rank 0

May 24, 2022

My Bronco is home but I'm not! I flew out for my sons re-enlistment in the USAF, so I'm picking her up as soon as I land.
PSUTE, mbelding0512

Rank IV

May 24, 2022

2022 bronco outer banks 4d in eruption green is absolutely stunning in person! Mine was built April 18th and shipped to dealer in Ohio without notice. Got it last week, ordered 12/21 delivered 5/20. Super fast! Order #1929

Attachments

1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 1978 F350 Ranger
2022 Bronco Outerbanks, Reserved 7/2020, Ordered 12/21/2021, Built 4/14/2022, Delivered 5/20/2022 Order #1929
FISH HUNTER, HeyDobby

Rank IV

May 24, 2022

Ordered 2/22
Built 5/9
Shipped 5/11
ETA 5/31-6/6
Dealer says any day (whatever that means!!)
Meanwhile I’m googling “22 Bronco area 51 obx soft top” just so I can see what she’ll look like and hold onto hope!!!
It’s like looking at pictures of an out of town boyfriend
I’m a mess
Latinaruby

Rank 0

May 25, 2022

I did the same thing. Its killing me knowing its there after 5 1/2 months of waiting but I'm flying home tomorrow morning!
PSUTE, ChuckO

Rank III

May 25, 2022

Yep, mine just got here today. It was supposed to be next week.
Congrats. My Bronco was off loaded at the rail yard on Saturday. It's an 80 minute drive from my dealership. It's driving me nuts waiting while knowing how close it is to where I live. Hopefully I receive good news from my dealership today. I'm a day 3 reservation holder. I am due.
PSUTE, rayhil67

Rank 0

May 25, 2022

Congrats. My Bronco was off loaded at the rail yard on Saturday. It's an 80 minute drive from my dealership. It's driving me nuts waiting while knowing how close it is to where I live. Hopefully I receive good news from my dealership today. I'm a day 3 reservation holder. I am due.
I went to pick mine up today and the electricty went out at the dealership. I'm waiting again but now its just for the salesman to call me and say the electricty is back on.
PSUTE, BroncoBeach

Rank III

May 26, 2022

I went to pick mine up today and the electricty went out at the dealership. I'm waiting again but now its just for the salesman to call me and say the electricty is back on.

Mine has finally delivered. I am picking up this this afternoon!
Latinaruby, PSUTE

Rank IV

May 26, 2022

Mine has finally delivered. I am picking up this this afternoon!
Mine too!!!!!!!! they just took it off the truck, knocking off work tomorrow to pick up:cool:
PSUTE, BroncoBeach

Rank 0

May 26, 2022

Mine too!!!!!!!! they just took it off the truck, knocking off work tomorrow to pick up:cool:
I went back last night and got mine. 20220525_193433.jpg
MobScene13, AutumnHawk

Rank V

May 26, 2022

I went back last night and got mine. View attachment 36663
What a beauty!! Congrats on bringing this new ride home and welcome to the family!
Latinaruby