Visiting The Bronco Family

Heske007
May 15, 2021

Rank IV

May 15, 2021

Wife and I are visiting the Bronco Family tomorrow in Danbury CT, can’t wait!!!
Any burning questions to ask the FMC reps???
Outer Banks, 4 Dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MOD Hard Top, HD Bumper, Lux Package, Tow, Cloth Navy Pier, Oxford White
1Five1 Garage, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2021

Home, home on the range

May 15, 2021

Yes! When can I have my Bronco????? :LOL:
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Heske007

Rank V

May 15, 2021

I will try to ask with out cursing...

What are they doing to fix the constraints on the EARLY reservation/order holders? Currently seems like the earlier the reservation timestamp the less important it is.

Do they understand the frustration of people loyal to the brand when the reservations set in October and later are being built before the people who stayed up all night until the got the reservation timestamp.

For the FE holders it seems to be more frustrating that they new they were gonna sell out of the 7000 orders for them but don't have the parts to build them all, if any.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Heske007

No Ragerts

May 15, 2021

Have fun but understand that they are hired marketing reps not Ford engineers, designers or service techs so they don’t have a lot of answers to questions not printed in their training guides...

Your biggest take away will be the “I’m registered sticker” and a souvenir Bronco carabiner.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Heske007, Sdakotabronco

Rank IV

May 15, 2021

Well happy that I was able to hop inside the Base and a Badlands today, more excited than ever to get my 22MY OBX Painted Mod Hardtop. Wife was able to climb inside without the step!
It was true that the reps running the show were marketing contractors, guy I spoke with was from Cali.
Found out from the dealership manager that they will no longer allow dealership order switching to one with more allocations, oh well I already know that it’s going to be sometime next year before I get the Bronc!
Proudly wore my BN hat and T-Shirt and new a lot more about the vehicle then the staff….thanks to BN!!!
They are planning to continue the traveling show this week with a final showing in Boston.

Attachments

Outer Banks, 4 Dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MOD Hard Top, HD Bumper, Lux Package, Tow, Cloth Navy Pier, Oxford White
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

May 15, 2021

Have fun but understand that they are hired marketing reps not Ford engineers, designers or service techs so they don’t have a lot of answers to questions not printed in their training guides...

Your biggest take away will be the “I’m registered sticker” and a souvenir Bronco carabiner.

Yes I did get the Sticker and Bronco Carabiner!!!

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Kennp

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 15, 2021

Well happy that I was able to hop inside the Base and a Badlands today, more excited than ever to get my 22MY OBX Painted Mod Hardtop. Wife was able to climb inside without the step!
It was true that the reps running the show were marketing contractors, guy I spoke with was from Cali.
Found out from the dealership manager that they will no longer allow dealership order switching to one with more allocations, oh well I already know that it’s going to be sometime next year before I get the Bronc!
Proudly wore my BN hat and T-Shirt and new a lot more about the vehicle then the staff….thanks to BN!!!
They are planning to continue the traveling show this week with a final showing in Boston.

What dealer was that?
Why didn't they advertise?

Rank IV

May 15, 2021

What dealer was that?
Why didn't they advertise?

It was Colonial Ford, it was supposed to have been a closely guarded secret but the link was leaked out to register for the showing. Was limited time slots and only allowed a handful of people per hour. I suppose if they opened it up to the general population they wouldn’t have been able to control the crowds lol

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 15, 2021

It was Colonial Ford, it was supposed to have been a closely guarded secret but the link was leaked out to register for the showing. Was limited time slots and only allowed a handful of people per hour. I suppose if they opened it up to the general population they wouldn’t have been able to control the crowds lol
So who was allowed to see them?
They really don't want to sell these things do they. First they treat reservation holders like the proverbial red headed step child, then expect people to wait 2 years for a vehicle they aren't allowed to see or test drive. :ROFLMAO:
Now private showings ? for who?

Rank II

May 16, 2021

Can you ask them how long it will take to build a bronco and ship out to the dealers? Thank you

Libations MOD

May 16, 2021

Can you ask them how long it will take to build a bronco and ship out to the dealers? Thank you
4-6 weeks depending on how far from MAP you are
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank IV

May 19, 2021