Velocity Saturday? We really want it. Gotta Have it!

Hobgoblin
Jan 16, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2021

It looks like the order banks are actually going to open up next week. We have at least one last major unveiling yet. Velocity Blue!

If we ask @jparker really nicely maybe he can make this Saturday become a Velocity Saturday! Pretty please with sugar on top!

velocity blue build- tube doors.jpg
Bronc96, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2021

Rank V

Jan 16, 2021

I'm 99.9% ready to order CO next week, so I'm ok if there's a delay seeing VB or I'm afraid I'll change my mind for the umpteenth time :LOL:
Reserved 7/14/20 - Ordered Converted 1/19/21: 2 Dr Cyber Orange Badlands w/ 2.3L, 7MT, MGV, High, Tow
Tentative Build Date - Week of 11/15/21
Toys: 1971 FJ40 - 1989 Toyota Pickup - 1998 C5 vert
Khayze427, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2021

I'm 99.9% ready to order CO next week, so I'm ok if there's a delay seeing VB or I'm afraid I'll change my mind for the umpteenth time :LOL:
Welcome to the club. I started out with AMB but it is just too dark. Really, really wanted that to be the one. Then I saw the Overlander in A51 in TN and loved it. Wish I could get Lightening but alas, I don't have an FE reservation. Velocity is my son's favorite color and we have seen many Raptors with it and they look great. I also really like Oxford White but my Touareg is white and we will be keeping it. Just really excited to see what Velocity looks like in Big Bronco!
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 16, 2021

Welcome to the club. I started out with AMB but it is just too dark. Really, really wanted that to be the one. Then I saw the Overlander in A51 in TN and loved it. Wish I could get Lightening but alas, I don't have an FE reservation. Velocity is my son's favorite color and we have seen many Raptors with it and they look great. I also really like Oxford White but my Touareg is white and we will be keeping it. Just really excited to see what Velocity looks like in Big Bronco!

I'm excited too, as it's my #2. But I'm getting less interested in my #2 build because I want to limit the number of delayed options for my build (Sasquatch and 2.7)

So assuming Badlands w/2.3 7MT, I'm torn over CO, or SB then wrap it in green - but DAMNIT the VB would look great with the CO accents :headinhands:
Reserved 7/14/20 - Ordered Converted 1/19/21: 2 Dr Cyber Orange Badlands w/ 2.3L, 7MT, MGV, High, Tow
Tentative Build Date - Week of 11/15/21
Toys: 1971 FJ40 - 1989 Toyota Pickup - 1998 C5 vert
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

Still no Velocity. It must truly be late availability:LOL:
SlashRacer, IL21Bronco

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

Count me in on this! I know we saw some VB bodies recently...surely they have one built...

On a side note, I am ordering VB either way unless they add additional cool colors for MY22. An addition of Grabber Blue or a green would make this a tough decision! o_O
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Gottahavabronco, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

Luckily Ford is no longer saying VB is late availability but just stinks that we couldn’t see one before orders opened up. I really want to see a VB!
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Hobgoblin, BuzzyBud

Rank IV

Jan 20, 2021

Luckily Ford is no longer saying VB is late availability but just stinks that we couldn’t see one before orders opened up. I really want to see a VB!
I know it's not the same as seeing it on the Bronco. But most dealers should have VB on the 2021 Rangers and Mustangs. I've seen a few floating around at my local dealer. Beautiful color in person.
Hobgoblin, IL21Bronco

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 20, 2021

Just remember you can change the color even after you put your order in. Just gotta do it before they release your order for production. Plenty of time!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Hobgoblin, IL21Bronco

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

Y
I know it's not the same as seeing it on the Bronco. But most dealers should have VB on the 2021 Rangers and Mustangs. I've seen a few floating around at my local dealer. Beautiful color in person.
Yea I did check out my dealers VB F150 and Mustang. Will say I didn’t like it on the mustang but I liked it on the F150. This is why I wish I could see it on the Bronco because colors come to life more depending on the angles and look of the vehicle. Either way I think it should look great on bronco.
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Hobgoblin, vintage

Rank IV

Jan 20, 2021

I agree as I’m worried that CO will only be for MY21.
GToddC5, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

What ever happened to the bottle opener model?
https://community.thebronconation.com/forums/threads/bottle-opener-pt-2.1561/
edit: wait I think that was a sneak peak at lightning blue!:oops:

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

Y

Yea I did check out my dealers VB F150 and Mustang. Will say I didn’t like it on the mustang but I liked it on the F150. This is why I wish I could see it on the Bronco because colors come to life more depending on the angles and look of the vehicle. Either way I think it should look great on bronco.
That is exactly the thing. You really need to see these colors on each vehicle. I saw it on an F150 this week and was not wowed. I have seen it on a Raptor and it looked good. Maybe enough other moldings, etc. to play off of it better.

Some of these colors on may look better or worse on the Sport compared to the big Bronco. I am down the list even though I have a 7/23 reservation. There will be plenty of time to make changes. I may even be looking at the MY22 colors as I may not make the MY21 cut. Hope we all get a chance to see a Big Bronco finished in Velocity Blue soon!
IL21Bronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Here is one of the first shots of Velocity Blue! Also has a lightening blue comparison. There are more on 6G. Enjoy.

1611419618126.jpeg
IL21Bronco, tlowell01

Rank IV

Jan 23, 2021

More Velocity Blue
Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch Soft Top 4-Door Factory 3.jpg2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue 2.jpg2021 Bronco Velocity Blue vs Lightning Blue 1.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Fastback Top 2-Door Factory 1.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Fastback Top 2-Door Factory 5.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Fastback Top 2-Door Factory 4.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Fastback Top 2-Door Factory 6.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch Soft Top 4-Door Factory 1.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch Soft Top 4-Door Factory 2.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch Soft Top 4-Door Factory 3 (1).jpg
Deano Bronc, IL21Bronco

Rank IV

Jan 23, 2021

A few more VB Outerbanks
Velocity Blue vs Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Outer Banks 2-Door Factory 1.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Outer Banks 2-Door Factory 2.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Outer Banks 2-Door Factory 4.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Outer Banks 2-Door Factory 5.jpgVelocity Blue 2021 Bronco Outer Banks 2-Door Factory 6.jpg
IL21Bronco, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Looks like you got you Velocity Saturday.;)
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
SlashRacer, vintage

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Boom! Thanks @vintage and @Hobgoblin! As I thought...VB did not disappoint on the Bronc! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Hobgoblin, vintage

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Looks fan-freaking-tastic!!! Glad I place my order for VB!!!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Bronc96, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jan 23, 2021

Looks like you got you Velocity Saturday.;)
That we did! Bronc on.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96