Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

really like that color, not the painted flares
only issue I have with VB is it's on every other ford pickup I see around here
VB is the color I chose for the bronco. I was told they had a VB bronco on display at map yesterday. So.......we drove 2.5hrs to map to see it in person on a bronco today.

After reading your post, you reminded me about how many blue trucks are around here.

Choosing the color was the hardest thing to decide on. Now I’m second guessing the color. o_O

talbot

Rank II

Advocate III

Dec 11, 2020
Calgary
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hester
VB is the color I chose for the bronco. I was told they had a VB bronco on display at map yesterday. So.......we drove 2.5hrs to map to see it in person on a bronco today.

After reading your post, you reminded me about how many blue trucks are around here.

Choosing the color was the hardest thing to decide on. Now I’m second guessing the color. o_O
It looks great on the bronco, you chose wisely....
B1EC33E2-84BD-410F-98FD-C301D89C13FA.jpeg

vintage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi

I debated long and hard over buying a Blue Bronco. Finally decided on Lightning Blue for my FE. I usually play it safe and buy Gray, Silver or Black vehicles. The last time I had a blue vehicle was on a 90's Toyota Tacoma. That vehicle is still one of my favorites. Now I'm looking forward to my new Blue Bronco to become one of my favorites.

Reldn

Rank V

Supporter II

Jul 17, 2020
Atlanta, MO
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Dowell
Member #

Velocity Blue is the color I'm going with for mine. Strangely enough, I actually don't mind the painted flares and the 18s on this one. Normally I can't stand them, but, it doesn't look too bad in Velocity Blue.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

VB BL here but holding for MY22 so I am also interested to see what shade of green they add. I could be swayed...

Reactions: Reldn

Calgecko

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 28, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

Yup - can't wait for my VB BadSquatch!!! Such a good looking color.. I saw it on a GT500 at a recent car meet in the sun, and it is gorgeous.

Reactions: Bronc96

TEEDEE

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 4, 2021
Morris, Illinois, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Dunbar
Member #

That looks like the Bestop soft top for the 4 door. I like the look, but it isn't as functional as the 'normal' 4 door soft top--it doesn't retract like a convertible top. I don't believe it allows you top prop up the back section of the top either.
I've included a screen print from an Accessory list from the "Bronco Guide" (https://fbn-prod.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/uploads/2021/01/Bronco-Accessory-List.pdf)

1625681006335.png

Reactions: Jakob1972