Vehicle Vibration

Badlands_Kirby
Apr 19, 2021

Rank 0

Apr 19, 2021

I have had my Badlands Bronco Sport for about a week now, and am noticing a slight vibration when traveling above 55 on the freeways. I have the Falken A/T tires. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue, or it just may be a wheel balance issue. I know the all terrain tires will ride a little rougher, so I am not sure this is normal.
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021

No Ragerts

Apr 19, 2021

You are 100% correct. Typically, steering wheel vibration is an indicator of improper tire balance - I would start there. It is very possible and quite common for wheel weights to be dislodged. Thankfully it’s an easy and inexpensive fix. Take it back to the dealership and have them correct it. Good luck!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Wanted 33

Rank VI

Apr 19, 2021

I have had my Badlands Bronco Sport for about a week now, and am noticing a slight vibration when traveling above 55 on the freeways. I have the Falken A/T tires. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue, or it just may be a wheel balance issue. I know the all terrain tires will ride a little rougher, so I am not sure this is normal.
I have falken ats 12.50/60/18 on a jeep. They took a lot of weight to balance. I think your headed in the right direction Also.

Rank V

Apr 21, 2021

I have not noticed this on my BL and I also have the Wildpeak tires. I would definitely get that checked out!