Unable to purchase

Britox122
Jan 10, 2022

Rank III

Jan 10, 2022

Anyone have any advice on what to do if you can’t purchase bronco and it is ready for pick up?
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2022

Rank V

Jan 10, 2022

Go in and act as if you are ready and then say you will give them your order 2 grand. I bet they would do it.
PSUTE, Britox122

Rank V

Jan 10, 2022

If you don't/can't purchase now but plan to in the future you could ask the dealer if they would like yours and you'll take a later allocation and discuss them giving you a discount of the later order. This would be the easiest route if you plan to still purchase.
CliffB, Britox122

Rank V

Jan 10, 2022

If you can't purchase it... I think you have the answer, regardless of pick-up status. Circle back around when you can (they will still be selling them).
REZ 9/20 | WHT OBX 2DR MIC LUX 2.7L | RCVD 7/22
Britox122, AcesandEights

Rank V

Jan 10, 2022

Go in and act as if you are ready and then say you will give them your order 2 grand. I bet they would do it.

I know you can't gift them or sell the orders!

Life is a Highway

Jan 10, 2022

If you aren’t ready to pull the trigger when it arrives, there isn’t a thing you can do. It is theirs and they are gonna sell it. You are gonna have to reorder in the future.
Britox122

Rank III

Jan 10, 2022

Thanks for the advice. Looks like I’ll have to give it up at this point.

Rank V

Jan 10, 2022

Which model, where is dealer?

Rank VI

Jan 10, 2022

Thanks for the advice. Looks like I’ll have to give it up at this point.

If it's a Base in White I know someone who'd take it. Depending on where it is.

I had a reservation at Brewster Ford who allowed my brother in law to take it. As long as the dealer isn't selling too many to people who don't match the reservation, then they probably won't worry too much about selling to someone else. Hell, if it goes to stock then the name wouldn't match anyways.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.