Unable to Officially Choose My Location

jkburg
May 03, 2021

Rank V

May 03, 2021

So I think I am registered for Off-Roadeo but was not allowed to chose my location. It asked to verify my Bronco but I am not sure if you need your VIN before you can officially choose. Can someone confirm this for me.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

May 03, 2021

So I think I am registered for Off-Roadeo but was not allowed to chose my location. It asked to verify my Bronco but I am not sure if you need your VIN before you can officially choose. Can someone confirm this for me.
That is as far as you get right now. In a couple of weeks? You will get another email to actually pick your location . Probably sign up again to sign up. Like everything else it is “more to come “ you can sign up with out a vin. If you got the verified notice you are good
Duberj, jkburg

Rank V

May 03, 2021

From the conversation I had with them, selection of the location is a month or two away. This is just signing up to let them know you will be attending an off-rodeo. They can verify you from the list they have or you can provide your VIN once you get it from Ford. More of this information will be coming out on the details in a month or two.
https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE
jkburg

Rank IV

May 04, 2021

From the conversation I had with them, selection of the location is a month or two away. This is just signing up to let them know you will be attending an off-rodeo. They can verify you from the list they have or you can provide your VIN once you get it from Ford. More of this information will be coming out on the details in a month or two.
That is easily the most poorly communicated thing on the bronco rodeo web site. I finally got my vehicle verified and got an email telling me that and to sign-up for the Bronco Rodeo. I go to the site - nada.
katie the bronco

Rank V

May 05, 2021

I got this e-mailed to me today. It took several days. Now we wait until the dates are announced for the different locations.

Attachments

https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE