Promoter II

Jul 14, 2020
Pewaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Burg
Member #

So I think I am registered for Off-Roadeo but was not allowed to chose my location. It asked to verify my Bronco but I am not sure if you need your VIN before you can officially choose. Can someone confirm this for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TK1215

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

So I think I am registered for Off-Roadeo but was not allowed to chose my location. It asked to verify my Bronco but I am not sure if you need your VIN before you can officially choose. Can someone confirm this for me.
That is as far as you get right now. In a couple of weeks? You will get another email to actually pick your location . Probably sign up again to sign up. Like everything else it is “more to come “ you can sign up with out a vin. If you got the verified notice you are good

Reactions: jkburg

Charlie M

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 31, 2021
Peyton, CO, USA
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
McCombs
Member #

From the conversation I had with them, selection of the location is a month or two away. This is just signing up to let them know you will be attending an off-rodeo. They can verify you from the list they have or you can provide your VIN once you get it from Ford. More of this information will be coming out on the details in a month or two.

Reactions: jkburg

survivormanca

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 17, 2021
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Wagner
From the conversation I had with them, selection of the location is a month or two away. This is just signing up to let them know you will be attending an off-rodeo. They can verify you from the list they have or you can provide your VIN once you get it from Ford. More of this information will be coming out on the details in a month or two.
That is easily the most poorly communicated thing on the bronco rodeo web site. I finally got my vehicle verified and got an email telling me that and to sign-up for the Bronco Rodeo. I go to the site - nada.