TX Off Roadeo 9/5 Video!

williagr
Sep 08, 2021

Rank V

Sep 08, 2021

Some clips from Off-Roadeo! Need to find a better camera angle for this stuff (first time!) - but it was a blast. Videos and pics, as usual, don't do it justice.
Bronco 4-dr Outer Banks
High Package / Sasquatch. First off-road ready vehicle, let's do this.
Krmparkguy, DesertEagle1776
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 08, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 08, 2021

Very cool! Thanks for sharing @williagr! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Rank IV

Sep 08, 2021

Some clips from Off-Roadeo! Need to find a better camera angle for this stuff (first time!) - but it was a blast. Videos and pics, as usual, don't do it justice.
I used the dash mount for my GoPro Hero 8 Black. I will use a 2" extension next time. Only to get a little less hood. Trial and error....

Attachments

the poacher, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 09, 2021

Nice video! I think my pal and I were in the closest Cyber Orange 4 door ahead of you on Sunday. The baja track at the end was wild to be able to bomb around in.
Outer Banks, 4dr, Velocity Blue, soft top, Lux, 2.7L, rear locker, HD bumper/bash plate, tow package, roast leather
Build Date: 8/18/21
Replacing my Black 2013 Mustang GT Premium
williagr

Rank V

Sep 09, 2021

Nice video! I think my pal and I were in the closest Cyber Orange 4 door ahead of you on Sunday. The baja track at the end was wild to be able to bomb around in.
Hey man! You're the one who already received the Bronco? Which one did you drive the 1st day? I had a 4-door OBX the first day instead of the 2-door the second day, but I was still impressed with how nimble the 4-door was.
Bronco 4-dr Outer Banks
High Package / Sasquatch. First off-road ready vehicle, let's do this.
Paleos

Rank IV

Rank V

Sep 10, 2021

Hey man! You're the one who already received the Bronco? Which one did you drive the 1st day? I had a 4-door OBX the first day instead of the 2-door the second day, but I was still impressed with how nimble the 4-door was.

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get mine in a few weeks ago!

We snagged the 2 door I think you drove in the video. Was really impressed how nimble it was in the tight corners of some of the obstacles, but you're 100% right that the 4 door was just as capable. I wanted to drive one of the non-squatch ones the second day since I've just got the normal Outerbanks + rear locker. Still amazed how much they're able to do without the lift and 35" tires.
Outer Banks, 4dr, Velocity Blue, soft top, Lux, 2.7L, rear locker, HD bumper/bash plate, tow package, roast leather
Build Date: 8/18/21
Replacing my Black 2013 Mustang GT Premium