TX Off-roadeo 9-11

Fstfrd00
Sep 12, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

On a few obstacles I noticed people taking pictures of us. Shot in the dark but if so can you DM me a copy? We were the last in the convoy. We were the race red wildtrak.
Thanks

Attachments

Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Bronc96, BuzzyBud
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

On a few obstacles I noticed people taking pictures of us. Shot in the dark but if so can you DM me a copy? We were the last in the convoy. We were the race red wildtrak.
Thanks

So, did you enjoy it?

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

So, did you enjoy it?

It was a blast, they didn't baby the broncos.
A couple of water crossings
A simulated BLM road, got to play around with Baja mode
A lot of "rock gardens"

A loop to try out trail turn assist

A rocky, down hill grade only using hill decent and steering. No brakes or skinny petal.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

It was a blast, they didn't baby the broncos.
A couple of water crossings
A simulated BLM road, got to play around with Baja mode
A lot of "rock gardens"

A loop to try out trail turn assist

A rocky, down hill grade only using hill decent and steering. No brakes or skinny petal.

I agree, my experience was a blast as well. Different location, NH, but same curriculum.

I remember thinking prior to class, they must be worried how a group of unknowns might treat these 50 to 60K vehicles. Will they tone down the activities and simply have us engage in joy rides? Boy was I wrong! We were encouraged to learn, apply the learning and above all else, have fun.

As I research various off-road training schools within a 600-mile radius of my home, Off-Roadeo is hands down the best. Other schools are in the $200 to $750 dollar range with less training, no free use of a vehicle, no food, and no free merch.

I suspect most potential Bronco owners have no idea the great deal you get with Off-Roadeo. I could easily see myself repeating an Off-Roadeo experience knowing I would not get reimbursed. It is clearly the best for the money when owners seek repeat experiences.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

If they open up to "public" by July. For my wife and my 15th anniversary we're going to several places but Nevada off-roadeo will be a stop.
Bronc96, Deano Bronc