Tread Lightly!

TXArchitect
Sep 16, 2020

Rank VI

Sep 16, 2020

Has Bronco Nation or any off-roader here ever thought about teaming up with Tread Lightly!

It has some great trail checklists, training, events for young and old. TL has been around for over 30 years promoting outdoor ethics. It promotes respectful trail driving, not to mention hunting, camping, RVing and water/snow sports. I am a Tread Trainer myself and love teaching youth about the program and really love seeing them going outdoors to really enjoy what the trails, hills, forests and rivers/lakes have to offer.

TL's sponsors already have the other big name off-roading companies and organizations. Figure, we could get the awesome Bronco name out there and show how we respect the outdoors and the competition on the same playing field. Let me know your comments and thoughts. Keep trekking!
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
TorgSurv, GaryB2220
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2020

Rank VI

Sep 25, 2020

Has Bronco Nation or any off-roader here ever thought about teaming up with Tread Lightly!

It has some great trail checklists, training, events for young and old. TL has been around for over 30 years promoting outdoor ethics. It promotes respectful trail driving, not to mention hunting, camping, RVing and water/snow sports. I am a Tread Trainer myself and love teaching youth about the program and really love seeing them going outdoors to really enjoy what the trails, hills, forests and rivers/lakes have to offer.

TL's sponsors already have the other big name off-roading companies and organizations. Figure, we could get the awesome Bronco name out there and show how we respect the outdoors and the competition on the same playing field. Let me know your comments and thoughts. Keep trekking! Thanks
Bronco Nation... back this!
TXArchitect, GaryB2220

Rank V

Sep 25, 2020

I'm not totally sure Bronco Nation will back this seeing as it's a for-profit club, with it's own business model, backed by Ford which offers it's own training camp experience. Seeing how they have interacted with bronco6g at different events, which is a non profit organization, I doubt BN will endorse another paid service that competes with it's own. Thank you for sharing the info about TL tho. If the back and forth between Ford Jeep and Land Rover has taught me anything, its that competition benefits the consumers and enthusiasts. All these groups can learn from each other and become better for it's members.
Deano Bronc, Commodore

Rank VI

Sep 25, 2020

Seems like a good resource but isn't nationwide yet. Nothing in TX yet.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Commodore