Traveling Demo pics

Rcarder1975
May 26, 2021

Rank IV

Rank II

May 26, 2021

That Rapid red looks really nice now, but the only thing stopping me from ordering it in that color is that in 3 years it'll look like doo doo
Bronco 2-Door BD
v6 Little-Foot

Rank V

May 26, 2021

That Rapid red looks really nice now, but the only thing stopping me from ordering it in that color is that in 3 years it'll look like doo doo

To your point, I am getting Race Red which I have heard some say does not hold up well. In the following video, at the 3:55 minute mark, Jorge Lopez (Tomball Ford) points out some dings in the paint. Probably from taking the doors off - which is why they include little rubber strips in the tool set.

14U, ResidualGenius

Rank V

May 26, 2021

I have a coworker with a Race Red f-150 and after several years its still looking pretty good!
Horse with no name...
Race Red Badlands
14U, Level3Looper

Rank II

May 26, 2021

I have a coworker with a Race Red f-150 and after several years its still looking pretty good!
Are they riding it off road? out here in AZ there will be paint swirls galore, my wifes escape is Ruby red, a very close color, and its HARD to keep it looking nice (it is 11 years old to be fair).
Bronco 2-Door BD
v6 Little-Foot

Rank V

May 26, 2021

Are they riding it off road? out here in AZ there will be paint swirls galore, my wifes escape is Ruby red, a very close color, and its HARD to keep it looking nice (it is 11 years old to be fair).
Gently, not as much as I drive my 96 red tahoe that has what we call Nevada Pinstripes all over it! I think if you maintain it and protect the paint correctly they will stay looking nice for quite a while!
Horse with no name...
Race Red Badlands

Rank 0

May 26, 2021

anybody know if there is a dealership in San Diego county that has a demo to look at?

Libations MOD

May 26, 2021

anybody know if there is a dealership in San Diego county that has a demo to look at?
There are technically NO Demo's out yet but many roadshows have been going on.

https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/bronco-road-show-dates.4022/
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Your unofficial Favorite Author

May 26, 2021

My local dealership had a Badlands on hand to view this morning. Took a few pics and thought I would share…

Hey, that's my car!

Jokes aside, which soft top is that, I like it
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank IV

May 26, 2021

My local dealership had a Badlands on hand to view this morning. Took a few pics and thought I would share…

Hey, that's my car!

Jokes aside, which soft top is that, I like it

Best top
Speed Devil

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 26, 2021

How come no one in those pics look happy?
Jakob1972, Speed Devil

Your unofficial Favorite Author

May 27, 2021

How come no one in those pics look happy?

Must be Humid af in Florida right now
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Jakob1972

Rank VI

May 27, 2021

I had a 2000 Mustang that was performance red, very similar to race red. The paint still looked awesome when I sold it in 2013.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Speed Devil