Transferring reservation

Rydfree
Feb 06, 2021

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Feb 06, 2021

i don't recall ever hearing this before about when you transfer a reservation to another dealership that that the prior dealers allocation for your vehicle transfers as well .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
KennyMac, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 06, 2021

Rank V

Feb 06, 2021

Interesting. New information. Makes sense though, if you're an early reservation holder at dealer X and switch to dealer Y, your switch does not kick someone else at dealer Y out of because of allocation...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Rydfree

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 06, 2021

I don't believe the current dealership`s allocations are set in stone anyways as the final numbers won't be known until all orders are in. At least this is what I think happens with this new process. It's all kind of confusing.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Rydfree

Rank IV

Feb 06, 2021

I don't believe the current dealership`s allocations are set in stone anyways as the final numbers won't be known until all orders are in. At least this is what I think happens with this new process. It's all kind of confusing.
Do you mean are or aren't set in stone?

When I placed my reservation my dealership said they had 18 allocations but that could change.

I see Ford taking away from one dealer and giving more to another based on their finalizing build order April/May.
Rydfree

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 06, 2021

Do you mean are or aren't set in stone?

When I placed my reservation my dealership said they had 18 allocations but that could change.

I see Ford taking away from one dealer and giving more to another based on their finalizing build order April/May.
I don't think they are set in stone. As you mentioned, the dealership said they could change. More will be finalize once all reservations are in.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Gutter Clown, Rydfree

Rank IV

Feb 06, 2021

I don't think they are set in stone. As you mentioned, the dealership said they could change. More will be finalize once all reservations are in.
I re-read your original post and totally my fault. My mind read it completely wrong...
Deano Bronc