Trail Cartel Moab Ride Along with Brad Lovell

Hobgoblin
Apr 03, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

Just came across this ride along video from Moab. Great detailed information on the new Bronco development and usage for new features. Brad Lovell discusses many of the features.

14U, David
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 03, 2021

No Ragerts

Apr 03, 2021

Great video. Thanks for sharing @Hobgoblin
The new Bronco is so capable it hurts!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, Steve777468

Rank II

Apr 03, 2021

Wow, that was a great vid
thanks for sharing!
Steve777468, Trail Cartel

Rank II

Apr 03, 2021

Without a doubt the best video for the Bronco I’ve seen. More information in that video than in all the forums I frequented over the last few years.
Just The Basic Facts
ATC Enthusiast, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

Without a doubt the best video for the Bronco I’ve seen. More information in that video than in all the forums I frequented over the last few years.
It was very informative. Also says a lot that he learned and experienced even more on his second ride. He did Johnson Valley at KOH and the Moab Safari. I thought it was great hearing about the bash plate for the fuel tank.

By the way, I am a member of Husker Nation as well! Go Big Red!
Sdakotabronco, TK1215

Libations MOD

Apr 03, 2021

@Husker @Hobgoblin GBR GBR GBR!!!!! Might have to make it a Bronco tailgate party!!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Trail Cartel, 14U

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

Really cool vid, thanks for sharing @Hobgoblin! Hearing Brad share his enthusiasm for the Bronco project reinforces what a special vehicle this is...sounds like Ford nailed it! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

Thanks!
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
TK1215, Trail Cartel

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 03, 2021

It was very informative. Also says a lot that he learned and experienced even more on his second ride. He did Johnson Valley at KOH and the Moab Safari. I thought it was great hearing about the bash plate for the fuel tank.

By the way, I am a member of Husker Nation as well! Go Big Red!
Sooner Nation here...
I truly miss the Big 8.
And hated seeing the Huskers leave the 12.
ALWAYS the friendlyist rivalry in football.
They always brought both teams out on the field at the same time ! Always an awesome experience to see and witness.
Sister teams is what I always referred to them as.
as I’m gonna assume & expect Jeep/Bronco camaraderie will be.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Trail Cartel, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

@Husker @Hobgoblin GBR GBR GBR!!!!! Might have to make it a Bronco tailgate party!!
Outstanding. Since you are still close being in Colorado you can take your new Bronco and rip through the sand at Lake McConaughy! Have done that a few times back in the day. GBR!
ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Apr 03, 2021

Outstanding. Since you are still close being in Colorado you can take your new Bronco and rip through the sand at Lake McConaughy! Have done that a few times back in the day. GBR!
Havent been there in decades, family always had a place at Johnsons Lake. SO, definitely could be a possability now
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

Sooner Nation here...
I truly miss the Big 8.
And hated seeing the Huskers leave the 12.
ALWAYS the friendlyist rivalry in football.
They always brought both teams out on the field at the same time ! Always an awesome experience to see and witness.
Sister teams is what I always referred to them as.
as I’m gonna assume & expect Jeep/Bronco camaraderie will be.
It was truly a respectful rivalry. Heated but respectful. I actually have a Husker/Sooner Heisman winner autographed football.

Eastern Oklahoma would have some great areas for ripping in the new Bronco as well. Can’t wait for the exploration.
14U, ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

Havent been there in decades, family always had a place at Johnsons Lake. SO, definitely could be a possability now
Hastings was home base for me. Went to Johnson lake all the time.
14U, ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Apr 03, 2021

Hastings was home base for me. Went to Johnson lake all the time.
Grew up in Kearney then played soccer at Creighton before moving to Denver
14U, Hobgoblin

Member 2541 Jerry

Apr 03, 2021

It was truly a respectful rivalry. Heated but respectful. I actually have a Husker/Sooner Heisman winner autographed football.

Eastern Oklahoma would have some great areas for ripping in the new Bronco as well. Can’t wait for the exploration.
Check out
-Little Sahara .
-Tahlequah float trips
-Rt 66 Oklahoma leg
And messege me when you get to T town !
Way too many spots to cover here .
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Hobgoblin

Rank II

Apr 03, 2021

Sorry, the thread is getting derailed...

On April 15th in Omaha at Tal Anderson Field from 11-7, a Bronco will be on display.
Just The Basic Facts
TK1215, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

. . . Let's get this thread back on track . . .

Great video. A couple interesting comments by Brad Lovell -

- Bronco was designed to be better than Wrangler at speeds 5 mph and faster.
- The gas tank skid tank is the most highly engineered part on the Bronco!

Wow! Camera "Tire View" mode is awesome!

Sounds like the ability to connect/disconnect the sway bar is a bigger deal than first thought. I have had the same frustrations when I had my Rubicon. Also the ability to just engage the front locker is a big improvement over Jeep.

@Hobgoblin, Thanks for posting.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
ATC Enthusiast, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

Sounds like the ability to connect/disconnect the sway bar is a bigger deal than first thought. I have had the same frustrations when I had my Rubicon. Also the ability to just engage the front locker is a big improvement over Jeep.

I loved that comment about being better than Wrangler 5 mph and up.

I was just the lucky blind squirrel that found this chestnut. Big thanks to @Trail Cartel for posting it for all of us!
14U, TK1215

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2021

I was just the lucky blind squirrel that found this chestnut. Big thanks to @Trail Cartel for posting it for all of us!

I sent the YouTube link to a jeep friend. He just might be a convert now that he's watched it!!
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank V

Apr 03, 2021

Thank you for sharing it here!
GrayGhostDog, Hobgoblin