Tracking link not working

dsnow58
Oct 14, 2021

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

Anyone else unable to track their bronco? When I click the link in my email the page loads but doesn’t auto populate the order number and vin, and when I type them in manually it says it’s unable to track. Up until today it was working fine.
Katwithcosmos, Psocci3344
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

Anyone else unable to track their bronco? When I click the link in my email the page loads but doesn’t auto populate the order number and vin, and when I type them in manually it says it’s unable to track. Up until today it was working fine.
It did the same for me yesterday. Reached out to my dealer and everything still shows on his end so I haven’t checked again.
21 Wildtrak, Rapid Red, MIC, Tow, Lux, side steps, Built 12/21 delivered 3/22

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

It did the same for me yesterday. Reached out to my dealer and everything still shows on his end so I haven’t checked again.

Yeah, same thing is happening to me! Dealer said it was all okay on their end…we proceed with Bronco production as planned!
Labronoco

Rank 0

Oct 14, 2021

Same. Waiting on my dealer's response.

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

Same thing happened to me and I got excited thinking it was gonna reboot and the built check mark was gonna appear on mine HAHA
4-dr / 2.7 / 7/14-RES /1/25-Ord /changed to 4 dr. soft top 08/20/21/ in production 09/28/21/ Badlands/Sasquatch/Build complete on 10/16 with a 10/30-11/05 ETA , At Dealer 10/31/2021!!!
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

Same thing for me then later at night it worked.
Still don’t have a window sticker yet.

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

Same thing for me then later at night it worked.
Still don’t have a window sticker yet.

Mine is still down…it’s gotta be built already, right? Lol
Clearwater native

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

Got this good news this morning!

Attachments

Tippster, Kathleen

Rank IV

Oct 17, 2021

Congrats! Was this earlier than expected? Or right on time?

Rank III

Oct 17, 2021

Congrats! Was this earlier than expected? Or right on time?

It was “built” in July. Needed the hard top replacement. So much later than originally expected.
CowboyK, Psocci3344
OBXBroncoGuy

Oct 18, 2021

Just add your VIN and order number, its on the sheet they gave you when you order..

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

Clear your cache! Mine was down for two days and that worked for me.

Rank IV

Oct 18, 2021

Anyone else unable to track their bronco? When I click the link in my email the page loads but doesn’t auto-populate the order number and vin, and when I type them in manually it says it’s unable to track. Up until today it was working fine.
This happened after they changed the build website for 2022. I think they are trying to figure out the 21 vs 22 to show on the website. The dealer can still track it for you and they told me this is temporary and will be back up and running soon.

Oct 18, 2021

Just worked for me.
4 DR Badlands
2.7/MGV/LUX/SAS/Soft/Tow
Bronco Birthday 11/12/21
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 18, 2021

My tracking link still won’t work. It’s been quite a while now…this can only mean good things, right? Lol

I have an original production date of November 8, let’s see how this plays out.

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

Well, I don't even have access to the tracking app :(. Do I get it when I get a VIN Number?
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 18, 2021

Well, I don't even have access to the tracking app :(. Do I get it when I get a VIN Number?

Here is the link that is sent to you when you receive your VIN:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordert...H0yhRmZoU1OLrs4=&don=VaWmuVX017bx+JNeqQLP4Q==
It has not worked for me for a long time but other people seem to still be able to track their orders.

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

Here is the link that is sent to you when you receive your VIN:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordert...H0yhRmZoU1OLrs4=&don=VaWmuVX017bx+JNeqQLP4Q==
It has not worked for me for a long time but other people seem to still be able to track their orders.
Thank you!

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Oct 18, 2021

Thank God I remembered my Order #

if it weren't for the delays, would of been delivered 9/26. Oh well, at least I'm getting it regertless
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Psocci3344