Tracking delivery

brewdok
Dec 12, 2021

Rank III

Dec 12, 2021

Can you track delivery with just the VIN? I have an outer banks coming dealer stock that I’d like to track
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2021

Rank IV

Feb 01, 2022

I am curious as well.

Rank II

Feb 11, 2022

I am curious as well.
If you want more information then the emails are giving then you really need both the the order number and the VIN. We tried it with just the VIN early on and it basically said we were missing information. Luckily we found or order number. The only issue is they don't keep the progress up to date. My vehicle says it is still in production even though we have been informed by our dealer that it has been built and we have a window sticker that has blending date. We are now waiting on delivery which just got moved out 2 months for some reason.

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Feb 11, 2022

If you want more information then the emails are giving then you really need both the the order number and the VIN. We tried it with just the VIN early on and it basically said we were missing information. Luckily we found or order number. The only issue is they don't keep the progress up to date. My vehicle says it is still in production even though we have been informed by our dealer that it has been built and we have a window sticker that has blending date. We are now waiting on delivery which just got moved out 2 months for some reason.
hmmm... sounds like yours is on Ice Mountain because of the chip shortage. So, technically, it is still in production since it's not really completed yet. Check with your dealer and see if it's on "chip hold", that will tell you for sure.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
dwick71

Rank 0

Feb 11, 2022

I ordered a outer banks jan 2. This weekend I got a build date of. March 19… what are my chances of getting it by may…. Which is sooner then I though???

Rank II

Feb 11, 2022

hmmm... sounds like yours is on Ice Mountain because of the chip shortage. So, technically, it is still in production since it's not really completed yet. Check with your dealer and see if it's on "chip hold", that will tell you for sure.
I just read about this and actually makes perfect sense. I will talk with my dealer regardless. It was probably something they may have found out since I last talked with them. Thanks

Rank III

Feb 11, 2022

If you have the window sticker the order no. is on it.

Rank 0

Apr 12, 2022

If you have the window sticker the order no. is on it.
Where is the order number on the window sticker?

Rank III

Apr 12, 2022

Where is the order number on the window sticker?

It’s the 4 digits after the hyphen

Attachments

Rank I

Apr 17, 2022

I ordered a outer banks jan 2. This weekend I got a build date of. March 19… what are my chances of getting it by may…. Which is sooner then I though???
Curious?? When did u get your VIN after your Jan.02 order date?