Took Delivery of My 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend in Area 51! Sandstone Interior

SchwayZ
Jul 24, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 24, 2021

Welp the wait is over for me. I got super lucky and took delivery of my 2021 Ford Bronco in the Big Bend Trim with the Sandstone brown interior on Wednesday July 21st 2021. It went into production the week of June 21st and shipped out the first week of July. Took a couple weeks to get here to Utah but it finally arrived. I was told its the first one to leave my dealership so it may likely be one of the very first customer deliveries in my state. I documented the whole thing on my YouTube channel @SchwayZ_ if you care about the process. Let me know what questions you have!

Attachments

Brobee, doublebullout
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 24, 2021

Congratulations! It looks fantastic!

any initial thoughts about soft top noise? Reasonably quiet going down the road?
SchwayZ

Rank V

Jul 24, 2021

any initial thoughts about soft top noise? Reasonably quiet going down the road?
We drove a Big Bend, 2.7l, with a soft top today, and we were very happy with lack of noise from the soft top. Totally could have a conversation with the passengers in the car. Granted we weren’t driving on the freeway, but I am happy. I switched last week from a MIC to a soft top hoping for a scheduled Bronco soon. We shall see next Thursday.
Deano Bronc, BlackDiamond75

Rank 0

Jul 24, 2021

Thank you!!

Honestly I am surprised with how relatively quiet it is. I was worried it would be really loud but on regular roads its hardly noticeable. On my short stint on the freeway so far it was a little louder but still fine to have a conversation in the car. I dont think it will bug me on longer trips. I thought it would be as loud as my fiancé's previous mid-2000s Wrangler with the soft top. But technology has come a long way. I love it! And it sooo easy to unclip it and feel the open air experience. I'm glad I stuck with the soft top. I plan to do a video update on it once i have more experience with it under my belt.
Deano Bronc, jedmisten

Rank 0

Jul 27, 2021

When did you actually place your order??

Rank 0

Jul 27, 2021

When did you actually place your order??
I placed my order feb 15th but the order date doesnt matter. Its the reservation date that places you in line. My reservation was July 20th
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jul 27, 2021

I placed my order feb 15th but the order date doesnt matter. Its the reservation date that places you in line. My reservation was July 20th

July 2020 right?
OffRoadDad

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

Oh man area 51 is lookin good!
Cyber Orange Badlands Sasquatch Soft top MGV LUX
SchwayZ

Rank 0

Jul 27, 2021

Do you have any more interior shots? Was thinking about changing to sandstone!
SchwayZ

Rank III

Jul 28, 2021

I ordered Race Red with Sandstone, Area 51 looks great!
SchwayZ

Rank 0

Jul 29, 2021

July 2020 right?
Yes 2020

Rank 0

Rank III

Jul 29, 2021

I like it!

Rank VI

Jul 29, 2021

yep i posted them in another forum. Here you go
Grats on the new ride! I can't wait to see some updates on your build in the future!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Pitter Patter Let's Get At 'Er!

Jul 29, 2021

looks awesome!
Big Bend| 4DR | Hardtop | Velocity Blue | Mid Package | Black Onyx Intr | Sasquatch.
Built -
4/19/22 | Delivered - 7/18/22

Rank VI

Jul 29, 2021

yep i posted them in another forum. Here you go
Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS on getting yours!!!
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24