Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Yes or no? I vote yes.

Get thee to Tallahassee, if you're in driving distance of Cascades Park! It's the last day of the Bronco Nation Florida tour. @DynaJim says he can't be kept away with a baseball bat. Love that energy :LOL: Thank you to everyone who has caught up with Jordan and Barrett and the Bronco(s) so far!

And ... Off-Roadeo! It's awesome to see you guys posting your plans for New Hampshire and the other locations as they opened for reservations. We are trying to help make the sign-up process easy for our community, so thank you to everyone who helped point out those small things we could tell the team at Off-Roadeo about and who assisted each other in booking. We were left with a few questions that we will work to provide answers to in the next couple days.

We also highlighted this thread of the Rigid light bar install. Click through the links David provided to get to Juggernaut's FB page -- they have some other accessory install posts. What cool stuff have you seen in the Bronco community recently?

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Yes or no? I vote yes.

Get thee to Tallahassee, if you're in driving distance of Cascades Park! It's the last day of the Bronco Nation Florida tour. @DynaJim says he can't be kept away with a baseball bat. Love that energy :LOL: Thank you to everyone who has caught up with Jordan and Barrett and the Bronco(s) so far!

And ... Off-Roadeo! It's awesome to see you guys posting your plans for New Hampshire and the other locations as they opened for reservations. We are trying to help make the sign-up process easy for our community, so thank you to everyone who helped point out those small things we could tell the team at Off-Roadeo about and who assisted each other in booking. We were left with a few questions that we will work to provide answers to in the next couple days.

We also highlighted this thread of the Rigid light bar install. Click through the links David provided to get to Juggernaut's FB page -- they have some other accessory install posts. What cool stuff have you seen in the Bronco community recently?
Looks awesome!

Reactions: Bronc96 and Laura

Bronco Gal

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 10, 2021
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Mindy
Last Name
Hodel

Yes or no? I vote yes.

no

Reactions: Laura

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Yes or no? I vote yes.

If they were on a lighter Bronco or this one had white accents then maybe. Just as it sits it's a no from me.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I am not a black wheels guys and wish there were other options for Squatch. I do like the old school Bronco look with white accents. I think it looks sweet! (y)

Soupcook

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

Yes or no? I vote yes.

I think the white wheels offer something unique, but not with Rapid Red. Maybe if there were a white hard top?