Today at Bronco Nation - Wed., 7-21-21

Laura
Jul 21, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jul 21, 2021

Yes or no? I vote yes.

Get thee to Tallahassee, if you're in driving distance of Cascades Park! It's the last day of the Bronco Nation Florida tour. @DynaJim says he can't be kept away with a baseball bat. Love that energy :LOL: Thank you to everyone who has caught up with Jordan and Barrett and the Bronco(s) so far!

And ... Off-Roadeo! It's awesome to see you guys posting your plans for New Hampshire and the other locations as they opened for reservations. We are trying to help make the sign-up process easy for our community, so thank you to everyone who helped point out those small things we could tell the team at Off-Roadeo about and who assisted each other in booking. We were left with a few questions that we will work to provide answers to in the next couple days.

We also highlighted this thread of the Rigid light bar install. Click through the links David provided to get to Juggernaut's FB page -- they have some other accessory install posts. What cool stuff have you seen in the Bronco community recently?
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
joshyboy691, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2021

Life is a Highway

Jul 21, 2021

Yes or no? I vote yes.

Get thee to Tallahassee, if you're in driving distance of Cascades Park! It's the last day of the Bronco Nation Florida tour. @DynaJim says he can't be kept away with a baseball bat. Love that energy :LOL: Thank you to everyone who has caught up with Jordan and Barrett and the Bronco(s) so far!

And ... Off-Roadeo! It's awesome to see you guys posting your plans for New Hampshire and the other locations as they opened for reservations. We are trying to help make the sign-up process easy for our community, so thank you to everyone who helped point out those small things we could tell the team at Off-Roadeo about and who assisted each other in booking. We were left with a few questions that we will work to provide answers to in the next couple days.

We also highlighted this thread of the Rigid light bar install. Click through the links David provided to get to Juggernaut's FB page -- they have some other accessory install posts. What cool stuff have you seen in the Bronco community recently?
Looks awesome!
Bronc96, Laura

Rank V

Jul 21, 2021

Lots to talk about tonight
Host - All Terrain Nation
https://www.youtube.com/c/AllTerrainNation Instagram: all_terrain_nation_media
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank III

Jul 22, 2021

Yes or no? I vote yes.

no
Laura

Home, home on the range

Jul 22, 2021

Yes or no? I vote yes.

If they were on a lighter Bronco or this one had white accents then maybe. Just as it sits it's a no from me.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Laura

Rank VI

Jul 22, 2021

I am not a black wheels guys and wish there were other options for Squatch. I do like the old school Bronco look with white accents. I think it looks sweet! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Laura

Rank VI

Jul 22, 2021

Yes or no? I vote yes.

I think the white wheels offer something unique, but not with Rapid Red. Maybe if there were a white hard top?
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Bronc96, Sdakotabronco