Today at Bronco Nation - Wed., 12-15-21

Laura
Dec 16, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 16, 2021

Hi BN; we're cruising right through this week -- how many of you are taking time off at the end of the month? Seems like we'll be there in a few days.

In today's news ... we have a lot. Or at least, I feel like a wrote a lot.
  1. Ford Bronco Earns IIHS Top Ratings in Most Categories but Misses Ultimate Honors -- we have threads on the topic by @Bschurr here and @Cable Guy here. Pick your fav member and comment on theirs. Kidding, we don't play favorites, which is why I'm not combining them. I also got the news sent to me by both David and Dusty, so multiple threads were bound to happen.
  2. The video summary in case you don't like watching videos, can't at work, or simply prefer reading: The Science of Sound Pt.1: Iconic Design –– Bronco’s B&O Sound System
  3. Bronco Community Holly Oaks Meetup Recap -- pics and member callouts
And literally: Today at Bronco Nation, led by @Padams7.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Padams7, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2021

No Ragerts

Dec 16, 2021

Hi BN; we're cruising right through this week -- how many of you are taking time off at the end of the month? Seems like we'll be there in a few days.

In today's news ... we have a lot. Or at least, I feel like a wrote a lot.
  1. Ford Bronco Earns IIHS Top Ratings in Most Categories but Misses Ultimate Honors -- we have threads on the topic by @Bschurr here and @Cable Guy here. Pick your fav member and comment on theirs. Kidding, we don't play favorites, which is why I'm not combining them. I also got the news sent to me by both David and Dusty, so multiple threads were bound to happen.
  2. The video summary in case you don't like watching videos, can't at work, or simply prefer reading: The Science of Sound Pt.1: Iconic Design –– Bronco’s B&O Sound System
  3. Bronco Community Holly Oaks Meetup Recap -- pics and member callouts
And literally: Today at Bronco Nation, led by @Padams7.
LOL @Laura please combine the IIHS posts and keep @Cable Guy as the author - great minds think alike! (y)
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Laura, Deano Bronc