Today at Bronco Nation - Wed., 11-24-21

Laura
Nov 24, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 24, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving, Bronco Nation family! We'll be automated tomorrow as a baseline, but I don't have my family get-together until Friday. So if you need last minute help with Bronco news, I've got you. Cooking issues are best directed elsewhere, however.

We hope you all have an excellent day with friends and family -- with the alone time you might need too. Enjoy whatever time off you have, and report back on any adventures you take.

We shared a how-to on the homepage today: Rear Seat Recline on 2021 Broncos. It turns out some don't yet know this feature exists, forcing their passengers into good posture. However, it's a simple fix: Use the dump handle that folds the seats to also recline the back. The design is admittedly less intuitive than a second lever on the side of the seat, but there is a reason for the more upright position -- to stow the doors. Stowing doors was a late addition to the design, and to avoid a seat tear-up late in the game, the Bronco uses the dump handle to fold the seats and recline them. You can read more about this and what Ford is doing (educating dealers to help customers, giving additional work instructions to MAP) in the article.

David made a video on the how-to. The process is simple once you know about it, so the video is comically simple on purpose :p

Finally, we sent out some deals for Black Friday:

BN_BLACK FRIDAY_Specials_300x250_V3.png

Free shipping applies to all of North America, not just the US.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
BuckYeah, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2021

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 25, 2021

I enjoyed the rear seat deployment how-to video. I added one of those Bronco Nation down vests to my shopping cart but they sold out by the time I was ready to order! I hope they come back in stock. They’re pretty cool.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 25, 2021

I enjoyed the rear seat deployment how-to video. I added one of those Bronco Nation down vests to my shopping cart but they sold out by the time I was ready to order! I hope they come back in stock. They’re pretty cool.
Good to hear! I don't know how many takes @David had to do to nail the shot, but I'm glad it was worth it ;)

As for the vests, we'll start planning on a restock!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, BuckYeah