Oct 21, 2021

Hi friends ... not sure how we ended up on the 20th of October already, but here we are. Eight days from MY22 production scheduling beginning, and eight days from Bronco Nation getting feet on the ground at SEMA. We'll keep pushing forward on answers for MY22 questions (tidbit I learned that you may have already: Capable bumper does NOT use one of the six aux switches) as well as all the news that will come from SEMA. Expect some interesting videos and a lot of cool 2021 Bronco and Sport builds: Tomorrow starts our official kick-off of your SEMA Bronco HQ.

On the blog, we shared an article by our friend and Bronco expert @tzuercher: Hemmings | 1980-'86 Ford Bronco Buyer's Guide: Dearborn’s Third-Generation 4x4 Is Gaining Traction as well as a lighthearted piece: the Kid Trax Bronco, and the playground envy it may cause. ICYMI, @nrlucas won the funniest post of yesterday, awarded by @Jakob1972, and focused on this new baby Bronco.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, joshyboy691
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2021