Today at Bronco Nation - Tues., 6-29-21

Laura
Jun 29, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 29, 2021

Hi friends! How are you doing today? I thought yesterday was Friday. I thought today was Friday. So if you're needing that holiday weekend too, I totally get it. Sometimes you just need one more day to catch up ... or nap. Hopefully we're looking at plenty of whatever it is you love to do, though.

Today, I added some more news to the blog from additional sites. We range from technical and in depth to more of a vehicle introduction. You in the forums won't "need" that one, but I added it for a couple reasons: One, Kristin is cool and has been an asset to the Bronco community at large. I see her at a lot of Bronco events, and she covers a ton in the auto world. Two, maybe you have a granddaughter who isn't into vehicles (yet), who wants a new vehicle and doesn't have a preference in makes and models to look at. This would be a nice one to share with them to make sure they buy the best vehicle on the market help them view it as an option.

I'm also going to see about adding some more to the media event thread tonight/tomorrow: I was going back through my videos of the drive impression yesterday, and I'd upload one, but you can't really hear me over the cabin noise (which, I'd upload just to show that, but I have to host it somewhere that makes sense first, i.e., not Instagram). Pretty sure I can blame that on the air conditioning, but it goes back to the decibel discussion.

IMG_32271(2).jpeg

And we've got another one! @PREMiERdrum's Bronco is getting prepped to bring home. These threads make me giddy. More! More! More! (Please and thank you, Ford).

Last but not least: a real video launch! We had the Off-Roadeo video up shortly on Sunday as promised, but it's getting some tender loving care right now. I need to go back to not promising dates; sorry, y'all. That's on me. You'll enjoy this one, though, if you'd like to know more about the Sync4 system. Premiering at 7:30 EST.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Hobgoblin, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 29, 2021

Today, I added some more news to the blog from additional sites. We range from technical and in depth to more of a vehicle introduction. You in the forums won't "need" that one, but I added it for a couple reasons: One, Kristin is cool and has been an asset to the Bronco community at large. I see her at a lot of Bronco events, and she covers a ton in the auto world. Two, maybe you have a granddaughter who isn't into vehicles (yet), who wants a new vehicle and doesn't have a preference in makes and models to look at. This would be a nice one to share with them to make sure they buy the best vehicle on the market help them view it as an option.

IF I had kids that had kids, they would be born with a preference for Ford.Its genetic in my family. Their prayers at night would begin with "Our father who art in Dearborn" and end with "in the year of our Ford"
TEEDEE, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 29, 2021

@Bronco5.0 that's right, start them out strong. But there's hope -- we were Chrysler save for some Sable wagons. And here I am branching out finally.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TEEDEE, Deano Bronc

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 29, 2021

@Bronco5.0 that's right, start them out strong. But there's hope -- we were Chrysler save for some Sable wagons. And here I am branching out finally.
We had one Chrysler when I was growing up, its the reason I hate automatic transmissions.
Laura