Today at Bronco Nation - Tues., 11-23-21

Laura
Nov 24, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 24, 2021

fj-cruiser-1-1637612717.jpeg

For funsies: "I have always liked the FJ Cruiser, and since the new Bronco is massively popular, I thought I’d try to make a new version of the FJ Cruiser,” says digital artist Prisk. So, would you rather: Drive this or the Chia Bronco? Maybe that one's too easy. Suggest an alternative. This isn't baaaaadddd but it's just too Bronco but not Bronco to be good. Or maybe you love it, I don't know. I've driven the same two boxes for 14 years and am not exactly an owner of vehicular taste past XJs and Broncos.

In additional news: I liked watching this video. You might too -- 1976 Bronco rust bucket sits for two decades, still runs. Additionally: See a Bronco; start speculating. Ford Bronco EV Potentially Teased in Video.

Plus, we sent out an email today letting digital and premium members of Bronco Nation know that there is a new perk: 10% off nearly all items, including sale, in the store. You just need to be logged in to see the member price applied to your cart. The additional news is to keep your eyes out for more ways to save money on purchases for your Broncos, coming by the end of the year.

We did add some new merchandise to the store, as well. David broke it down here. And please keep telling us what you want to see more of; we try to branch out with each new season.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
BuckYeah, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 24, 2021

View attachment 22466

For funsies: "I have always liked the FJ Cruiser, and since the new Bronco is massively popular, I thought I’d try to make a new version of the FJ Cruiser,” says digital artist Prisk. So, would you rather: Drive this or the Chia Bronco? Maybe that one's too easy. Suggest an alternative. This isn't baaaaadddd but it's just too Bronco but not Bronco to be good. Or maybe you love it, I don't know. I've driven the same two boxes for 14 years and am not exactly an owner of vehicular taste past XJs and Broncos.

In additional news: I liked watching this video. You might too -- 1976 Bronco rust bucket sits for two decades, still runs. Additionally: See a Bronco; start speculating. Ford Bronco EV Potentially Teased in Video.

Plus, we sent out an email today letting digital and premium members of Bronco Nation know that there is a new perk: 10% off nearly all items, including sale, in the store. You just need to be logged in to see the member price applied to your cart. The additional news is to keep your eyes out for more ways to save money on purchases for your Broncos, coming by the end of the year.

We did add some new merchandise to the store, as well. David broke it down here. And please keep telling us what you want to see more of; we try to branch out with each new season.
Not bad but the front end just doesn't do it for me. Out of curiosity, I looked up the production numbers for the FJ. It looks like they sold a total of a little under 240,000 of them in 9 years of production. The last 5 year sales were unbelievably poor and I'm surprised it lived as long as it did. They kind of have a cult following now and usually fetch good money on BAT when they show up. Never had the chance to even ride in one.
FJ Prod Numbers.JPG
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Laura

Life is a Highway

Nov 24, 2021

View attachment 22466

Now Laura you know my answer. The Chia Bronco of course! :ROFLMAO: Being the Ford apologist that I am!
Deano Bronc, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 24, 2021

Now Laura you know my answer. The Chia Bronco of course! :ROFLMAO: Being the Ford apologist that I am!

Taking one for the team!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Deano Bronc

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Nov 24, 2021

I vote for the Chia Bronco, it kinda grows on you. :p
Deano Bronc, TK1215
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 24, 2021

I vote for the Chia Bronco, it kinda grows on you. :p
Perfectly planted joke. Plus, there's Velocity Blue somewhere under there.
Deano Bronc, Bronco V-8

Life is a Highway

Nov 24, 2021

Taking one for the team!
Drive it right off the cliff!
Deano Bronc, Laura

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Nov 25, 2021

Perfectly planted joke. Plus, there's Velocity Blue somewhere under there.
"Perfectly planted joke." (y) Gotta warn you ,I work at the home of the bad pun.
Deano Bronc, TK1215
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Nov 25, 2021

"Perfectly planted joke." (y) Gotta warn you ,I work at the home of the bad pun.
Please, more, then. I love hearing them lol.
Deano Bronc