Today at Bronco Nation - Tues., 10-12-21

Laura
Oct 12, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 12, 2021

Hi Bronco Nation -- couple quick highlights:
  • MY22 Order Banks open tomorrow, and along with that, the updated Build & Price.
  • We have a broadcast with members of the BN team, community, and the Ford Bronco team tomorrow evening at 6 p.m. EST. We'll address MY22 orders and MY21 conversions and answer questions ... plus, what's new. We'll share the link tomorrow, but it will be live on our YouTube channel. Bring your questions tomorrow, and drop them here tonight.
Of course, there continues to be a lot of feeling surrounding allocations:

Tonight, at 7 p.m. EST: The next trail in the Will It Make It series. Spoiler: One vehicle does not make it.

2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 12, 2021

"Of course, there continues to be a lot of feeling surrounding allocations: "

Thats the understatement of the year.
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Oct 12, 2021

"Of course, there continues to be a lot of feeling surrounding allocations:"

I am reminded of the line,

“When the atom bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, the city experienced a heat wave.”

(I have others, but one should be enough to communicate my thoughts. ;))
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Oct 13, 2021

Don't think anyone can answer this but what is the dealers issue with the 7spd?they dont seem to want to order them.

Rank VI

Oct 13, 2021

Don't think anyone can answer this but what is the dealers issue with the 7spd?they dont seem to want to order them.
I can't say with certainty, but since they don't do credit checks on reservations/orders, a few dealers have been "stuck" (I say this very tongue-in-cheek) with that Bronco if the customer can't pay. In these scenarios, I could see the dealer wanting to have the auto > manual.

That being said, my dealer gave me no problems when I ordered my 7-speed (as they shouldn't).
[O- 725 -O]