Today at Bronco Nation - Thurs., 9-2-21

Laura
Sep 02, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 02, 2021

It's happening! We're heading out to Colorado tomorrow for Super Cel West. I turned in my Jeep for a Sport, and David expertly packed out the back of the Bronco. We hope you're attending Super Cel yourself, but even still, tune into @thebronconation for updates from the trip and event. Lots of your favorite community members like @Cooppierce, @mitchcreel, @MitchellWatts, @Nashville Early Bronco and plenty more will be there posting content too.

On the blog today, we published a writeup of the RTR Fair Lane Bronco, complete with donation amounts and specifications Vaughn Gittin, Jr. and team added to the vehicle. Are you planning on trying your hand at winning it?
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
SlashRacer, bigbend4J
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 02, 2021

Rank V

Sep 03, 2021

Wait a minute.... You are a staff member/super moderator for Bronco Nation and you drive a Jeep? All respect is gone now... Can't be trusted... :ROFLMAO: Just Kidding... Or am I? LOL
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
SlashRacer, Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Sep 03, 2021

Not sold on the sport, not my style.
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 03, 2021

Wait a minute.... You are a staff member/super moderator for Bronco Nation and you drive a Jeep? All respect is gone now... Can't be trusted... :ROFLMAO: Just Kidding... Or am I? LOL
I drive TWO of them! Also, there's been a bit of a delay here and there on the Bronco launch, I don't know if you've heard ... ;)
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Sep 03, 2021

Driving it is excellent; I agree with you on the exterior style for myself. Need a lil more clearance personally.
SlashRacer

Rank VI

Sep 03, 2021

Driving it is excellent; I agree with you on the exterior style for myself. Need a lil more clearance personally.
Laura, it would be a blast if you pulled over and mod it out on your way and show up with the Laura Z Concept for the Bronco Sport!

If you are in Nebraska and see a Runza and are hungry pull in. Too many other opportunities to stop at other Mc this and that's.

Have a great trip. Wish I were flying out to see you all. Will enjoy following online!
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 03, 2021

I drive TWO of them! Also, there's been a bit of a delay here on there on the Bronco launch, I don't know if you've heard ... ;)

But you're "Laura" from Bronco Nation... I figured you would have the first one that rolled off the line... Like the little known "Laura Edition" Bronco you only hear whispers about...
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 03, 2021

After buying one for my wife, I'd get a sport over any jeep. Or other so called SUV in its class.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
SlashRacer, Fire8w1