Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

How about 38s and big tires too.
Judging by what I saw on our Facebook, 38s might be way too squeezy on stock suspension. The 37s already appear to be close to rubbing, and we said "on-road use only," which, honestly, at that point ... Not going to judge anyone who makes a choice for looks, but definitely consider the repercussions there!

Laura

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Judging by what I saw on our Facebook, 38s might be way too squeezy on stock suspension. The 37s already appear to be close to rubbing, and we said "on-road use only," which, honestly, at that point ... Not going to judge anyone who makes a choice for looks, but definitely consider the repercussions there!
Jordan's supplying me with the details and a first-hand opinion, though, on how much articulation was there, later today. I also believe the Bronco we're testing on is not Sasquatched.

Laura

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Yeah, just checked, we have 33s, so no SAS on the one we tested. As of right now, for functionality, I'd say 35s max if the 37s don't leave much room. I can't imagine you could fit 40s under a non-SAS, but that's a guess at this point.

Drew

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 14, 2021
319 East Main St. South Amherst, Ohio 44001
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Norris
Yeah, just checked, we have 33s, so no SAS on the one we tested. As of right now, for functionality, I'd say 35s max if the 37s don't leave much room. I can't imagine you could fit 40s under a non-SAS, but that's a guess at this point.
I ordered a Black Diamond and it has 32s. I was wondering what would fit.

Reactions: Laura