Today at Bronco Nation - Thurs., 4-15-21

Laura
Apr 15, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 15, 2021

My favorite moments of today were seeing at least five of those in this community able to get a "scheduled for production" email. That's awesome; we're five closer to all order holders having gotten one. And reminder, there will be a May production update by email as well. Thankfully, May is not far off, and even before that, on April 27, registration will open to all order holders eligible to attend an Off-Roadeo.

If you can, hop online tonight at 9:00 p.m EST. BN member @All Terrain Nation will be hosting a live chat talking to some of those who have their email. Be sure to follow!

I put up an article from an interview I was able to conduct with Jovina Young, brand manager of Bronco Sport. And late last night, we added @BroncoBecky's Big Announcements about Super Celebration (East) up on the blog. You won't want to miss this event, if you can make it even for a day --- largest collection of 2021 Broncos and Bronco Sports together in one place yet!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
ATC Enthusiast, Steve777468

Rank V

Apr 15, 2021

My favorite moments of today were seeing at least five of those in this community were able to get a "scheduled for production" email. That's awesome; we're five closer to all order holders having gotten one. And reminder, there will be a May production update by email as well. Thankfully, May is not far off, and even before that, on April 27, registration will open to all order holders eligible to attend an Off-Roadeo.

If you can, hop online tonight at 9:00 p.m EST. BN member @All Terrain Nation will be hosting a live chat talking to some of those who have their email. Be sure to follow!

I put up an article from an interview I was able to conduct with Jovina Young, brand manager of Bronco Sport. And late last night, we added @BroncoBecky's Big Announcements about Super Celebration (East) up on the blog. You won't want to miss this event, if you can make it even for a day --- largest collection of 2021 Broncos and Bronco Sports together in one place yet!

What determines your build order? As a First Edition day 1 reservation holder who didn't receive an email today it seems that neither having a "First Edition" reservation or being a day one holder was predictive of who received an email today.
Steve777468, ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Apr 15, 2021

What determines your build order? As a First Edition day 1 reservation holder who didn't receive an email today it seems that neither having a "First Edition" reservation or being a day one holder was predictive of who received an email today.
Great question there! Love to know too
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Steve777468, Broncomon

Rank V

Apr 15, 2021

Thank you for the plug
Host - All Terrain Nation
https://www.youtube.com/c/AllTerrainNation Instagram: all_terrain_nation_media
Steve777468, Deano Bronc