Today at Bronco Nation - Thurs., 2-17-22

Laura
Feb 17, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 17, 2022

Happy Thursday, everyone -- and the last recap of the week. In keeping with the old tradition for now, Fridays are off. I also SO kept with the old tradition, that I see I labeled yesterday's recap as 2-16-21 :oops: I'll be in the swing of 2022 soon enough.

One BN member who is NOT slacking though is @Bronco wild Outdoors. Duane and Gavin have been hard at work creating Bronco content prior to even owning the vehicles, and they recently tested out a potential solution to some hard top noises. Watch the video for a structured look at the what, why, and how, then head over to the thread to ask any questions or discuss. Even if you have a soft top or aren't experiencing hard top noises, it's worth a watch simply for the wholesome content. I grew up in the garage with my dad, and if you did too, I can promise you'll smile a few times.

Speaking of wholesome content, @TK1215 posted A Friendly Reminder -- our community guidelines. Out of respect to each other and the health of our community, let's keep these in mind when we reply. I remember when I was a youngster starting my forum activity in the jeep world, breaking into posting was intimidating enough. Especially if you don't come prepared with a mechanical, performance, or build background, and lots of us here fall into that. Let's not add the stress of derailing each other's posts with fighting. We don't like having to delete and lock threads or ban users here. But we appreciate having a friendly, welcoming, helpful community, which requires some moderation to keep it that way (cue Laura modding posts ...). Remember, we're here for the Broncos. XOXO

And back to Bronco news, a user submission from @RagnarKon. Thanks, friend!
Watch it tonight (or tomorrow during the day), because Bronco Nation has a special treat for you all coming to our own YouTube channel tomorrow night :sneaky:.

2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TEEDEE, RagnarKon
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2022

Burrito Connoisseur

Feb 19, 2022

Not sure if anyone from Ford lurks on these forums, but would be awesome for someone on the Ford Performance team to post a video detailing all modifications they did on the 4600 Broncos that won KOH.

Would be interesting to see just how different a stock factory Bronco is from the 4600 class vehicles.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
TEEDEE, Laura