Today at Bronco Nation: September 3rd, 2021 (Happy Labor Day!)

NickP
Sep 04, 2021

Rank V

Sep 04, 2021

Wake me up when September ends guys.
371012D8-82C7-432F-A5F7-20A5C3888D53.jpeg
Today, I just want to talk about waiting and hopefully give you guys something to think about over the weekend. I’ve been waiting a long time for Bronco, I decided to search my messages and find my first text message about it (it happened to be to my best friend.)ABFE5E89-9F7A-4052-AF90-319251C697E7.jpeg

He was obviously not too interested based on that response LOL. And now, nearly 5 years later, after talking his ear off for the whole time about how great this Bronco is going to be, I finally have a VIN. What a journey it’s been, and yet chapter one hasn’t even started. Through the delays and years of waiting, much has changed in my life. I’ve been to funerals of good friends and also made plenty of new ones (who are also sick of me talking about Broncos by now!) Most of you reading this have likely been through even more than I have! But Bronco has remained a constant even if many of us weren’t aware of the new Bronco until a year ago. We all have a delivery date, a VIN, a first off road trip, and a first parts breakage in front of us. We just don’t know the date yet, and discovering all of those things is part of the journey. I’m hopeful that Ford is going to figure the issues out, and THANK GOD that initial rumor I texted about turned out true.

Could you imagine if we were all forced to become a bunch of Wrangler enthusiasts if Ford had released Blazer 2.0? No thanks! Ford did it right, and I can’t wait to see what 1, 3, 5, years from now will look like in this community. The future is bright my friends.

(P.S. I took part in the drinking game as discussed yesterday hence the sentimentality of this post lmao)

Bottoms up, have a great long weekend my friends!
JDSaylo95, TEEDEE
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 04, 2021

Rank V

Sep 04, 2021

I hear you! I too have been waiting for the return since 2017. I harassed my dealer everyday, and I finally received a build week two weeks ago, and I couldn’t be any happier. There has been so much talk in my house about the Bronco that my wife is also excited for us to drive that bad boy home. She is pumped about the Nevada Off-Roadeo we are attending in November. It’s going to be pretty sweet to drive there with our new Bronco.

After the nightmare of the past year and a half, the Bronco is something that we can all look forward to October cannot come soon enough.
NickP, Bronco_Girl
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 04, 2021

I fully understand, I remember back in 2018/2019 about the Bronco coming back. But when the day came to place my order, I decided not to, took me till Aug to decide that I really want this. Ever since, its been a rollercoaster, till THAT Thursday, while at work, decided to check my phone for an email. It’s a good thing I was outside..
NickP, Sdakotabronco