Today at Bronco Nation - Mon. 4-26-21

Laura
Apr 26, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 26, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 4.44.17 PM.png

The most obvious news of the day: The website changes to better serve you are rolling out! A few tweaks will be happening still, and I hope you're not having any trouble outside of having to remember your password to log back in (I'm sorry; I feel your pain, as I had to reset mine myself). I'll be breaking this down in full in a screen recording once it is at its finest, but some navigation points to begin:

1. The large featured images on the left will link to curated fresh stories from the blog as well as threads that have been important to you all. As you can see, we have an article summary to Shelby's, Jordan, and my trail ride at Super Cel, the production email thread, and our travel log from the event.
2. To the right, the Latest Forum Activity will link to the last posts made, not threads.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 4.45.17 PM.png

3. Scroll down past the fold, and you'll see our YouTube videos, and below, the recent blog posts in the Latest News column.
4. Next to Latest News, Round-Up events are featured.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 4.58.12 PM.png

5. The last of the homepage changes brings you to content from our social media platforms. We know not everyone uses every platform, but now, with them displayed on the homepage, you will feel more included.

Look for a coming article + the screen recording for further explanations, and have fun poking around! If you're having any sustained issues, please contact me or @David.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 5.02.37 PM.png

If you are on Instagram and watched our stories, you'll see we have another Clubhouse tonight. @Bad Bronco was one of our content creators (along with @Chase Gentry and @Cooppierce) capturing amazing shots at Super Cel. Click on their user handles to get to their IGs and YT links, and make sure to watch their videos and subscribe.

And prior to the Clubhouse, we'll be uploading a video: Who's ready for an Antimatter Blue Outer Banks walk around? I saw this exact vehicle at Super Cel, and while it hasn't been on my short list, it sure made me look twice ... and then a third and fourth time, both in color and style. All you who are ordering this one have made a fine choice for your personal situation and preferences. See you at the YouTube premiere at 8 EST!

Attachments

2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
2ndGenBroncoOwner, TEEDEE
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 26, 2021

View attachment 12355

The most obvious news of the day: The website changes to better serve you are rolling out! A few tweaks will be happening still, and I hope you're not having any trouble outside of having to remember your password to log back in (I'm sorry; I feel your pain, as I had to reset mine myself). I'll be breaking this down in full in a screen recording once it is at its finest, but some navigation points to begin:

1. The large featured images on the left will link to curated fresh stories from the blog as well as threads that have been important to you all. As you can see, we have an article summary to Shelby's, Jordan, and my trail ride at Super Cel, the production email thread, and our travel log from the event.
2. To the right, the Latest Forum Activity will link to the last posts made, not threads.

View attachment 12356

3. Scroll down past the fold, and you'll see our YouTube videos, and below, the recent blog posts in the Latest News column.
4. Next to Latest News, Round-Up events are featured.

View attachment 12359

5. The last of the homepage changes brings you to content from our social media platforms. We know not everyone uses every platform, but now, with them displayed on the homepage, you will feel more included.

Look for a coming article + the screen recording for further explanations, and have fun poking around! If you're having any sustained issues, please contact me or @David.

View attachment 12360

If you are on Instagram and watched our stories, you'll see we have another Clubhouse tonight. @Bad Bronco was one of our content creators (along with @Chase Gentry and @Cooppierce) capturing amazing shots at Super Cel. Click on their user handles to get to their IGs and YT links, and make sure to watch their videos and subscribe.

And prior to the Clubhouse, we'll be uploading a video: Who's ready for an Antimatter Blue Outer Banks walk around? I saw this exact vehicle at Super Cel, and while it hasn't been on my short list, it sure made me look twice ... and then a third and fourth time, both in color and style. All you who are ordering this one have made a fine choice for your personal situation and preferences. See you at the YouTube premiere at 8 EST!

I’m obviously biased but this new front page is great.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
2ndGenBroncoOwner, Steve777468

Rank VI

Apr 26, 2021

@David @Laura I have moderation capabilities for this post. I can delete it, edit, lock, etc.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole

Rank VI

Apr 26, 2021

In fact, I have moderator access to all of the update threads.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
TorgSurv

Rank VI

Apr 26, 2021

@David @Laura I have moderation capabilities for this post. I can delete it, edit, lock, etc.
Welp, please don’t do any of those things. @Laura lets ask the dev staff to adjust @AcesandEights privileges. While I’m sure he’d make an excellent moderator, he seems to prefer to contribute to the Bronco Nation community in other ways.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram

Libations MOD

Apr 26, 2021

In fact, I have moderator access to all of the update threads.
I think we all do, Opps LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TorgSurv, 14U
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 26, 2021

On it, you all and @David. Enjoy your power while it lasts, but do nothing with it please :alien:

Attachments

2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Steve777468, Sdakotabronco
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 26, 2021