Apr 12, 2021

Hi all, how was the weekend? Yard work and Little League games? I was gathering some Bronco news bites from the last few days this morning, and it seems the Bronco standalone dealerships were the hottest topic – you all beat me to it, and that's fine by me!
  1. Headed out for the weekend? Go ahead; pack those “just-in-case” items: According to Autoblog’s luggage test review, the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport’s cargo space “obliterates all the other in-betweener-sized compact crossovers.” With that extra room, your camping trip might start looking a little more like glamping and a little less like backpacking.
  2. Love it or hate it, it’s still expensive: Bronco restorer and custom builder Maxlider Motors offers up reservations for the stretched Bronco, clocking in with a start price of $399,000.
  3. Would you want a Bronco pickup? HotCars explores their thoughts on what the 2025 Bronco Pickup would be like.
  4. Bronco, but socially distanced from other vehicles: Car And Driver, Automotive News, and @Bucktown (thread with concept pictures here) have shared the news of 100 standalone Bronco showrooms.
Over on the blog, we're in countdown mode for Super Celebration: Register your Bronco for Show-N-Shine (the event site doesn't list a cut-off date, but judging begins on Wed.., 4-24 at 4 p.m.) And one more from our forums: Bronco Nation Fireside Chats. We Android folks can't join in yet, but summaries have been posted.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc, Bschurr
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2021