Today at Bronco Nation - Mon., 3-28-22

Laura
Mar 28, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 28, 2022

Hi friends! How was the weekend? Seems like the Saturday/Sunday off-roading events and excursions are becoming more and more common. I love that -- I know on Saturday alone I saw the most 2021/22s yet in a day while not at a BN/Bronco event. It's encouraging.

Check out @SlashRacer's Holly Oaks meetup here, @Mattwings' group ride here, and @Jdud68's time in Moab here (and below). Need people to off-road with? Start a thread in the forums or look to see if there are groups in your area! Members, you can also use the event tool to send out invitations to a radius for a meetup on a specific day.

media (22).jpg

Others of you are getting in some awesome (off)road trips/adventures: Follow @Burtoni Motors' trip across the U.S. here, and see @Filly21's setup for sleep platform for camping here (and below).

35FEB7F7-0D21-438F-AAD8-A60CC1ED912A.jpeg

In news coming from me and the team: Today was a Raptor-related day. It's the last day for hand-raisers to get orders in. We also detail the changes that have happened to the Standard Decal in that article.

Additionally, we're running a hammer-price guessing game for the auction of Bronco Raptor VIN 001. Read about the Barrett-Jackson auction here, and get your vote in here. Winner of our contest will get a $25 gift card to use in the store ... which is good timing, as a spring merch drop is happening soon!

Speaking of contests and BN merch, there's also @Deano Bronc's photo contest happening now: https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/photo-contest-final-voting.10982/. Thanks again to him for putting it together, and thank you to everyone who submitted!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Big Papa, Burtoni Motors
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2022

Rank VI

Mar 29, 2022

@Laura thanks for the shout out! The Bronco’s seemed to be out and about all weekend long! More rides to come this spring in MI! 62B08DCD-DC29-4580-9E42-0B3BD9DBE459.jpeg
Big Papa, Deano Bronc

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Mar 29, 2022

Yup, I did a pre-run for the 4/9 trail run at Rowher Flats and we met a guy with an FE at the entrance and he joined our small group.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 29, 2022

that feeling you get when @Laura calls you out in a thread

giphy (1).gif
2022 Big Bend in Race Red
Big Papa, quornee