Today at Bronco Nation - Mon., 10-4-21

Laura
Oct 04, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Oct 04, 2021

quietly slips into the room from the back ...

Hi Bronco Nation. It is I. @NickP's been holding down the fort on Fridays, so I took a small hiatus to ~renew and refresh~. We had a stretch where the daily news was mostly self-explanatory, but with the order banks opening for '22 soon, plus a bunch of Bronco Nation-original content in the works, it seemed a fitting time to pop back up. But mainly, I really missed you :giggle: I hope you guys have been well, and I'm glad so many of you have had updates with your Bronco in production/delivery AND have been enjoying yourself at Off-Roadeo.

Today on the blog, we have the trailer for Shelby Hall and Penny Dale's Rebelle Rally preparation to run the challenging stock vehicle- and women-only event. The full video will air mid-October. This racing team won first in the Sport last year, and they'll be up against tough competition from many angles, one of them being the 4WP team of Kathryn Reinhardt and Tori Bundrant in their Bronco. It will be a fun event filled with highly qualified drivers and copilots. We'll be following it closely next week!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
SlashRacer, joshyboy691
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 04, 2021

Gladesmen

Oct 04, 2021

Hi Bronco Nation. It is I. @NickP's been holding down the fort on Fridays, so I took a small hiatus to ~renew and refresh~. We had a stretch where the daily news was mostly self-explanatory, but with the order banks opening for '22 soon, plus a bunch of Bronco Nation-original content in the works, it seemed a fitting time to pop back up. But mainly, I really missed you :giggle: I hope you guys have been well, and I'm glad so many of you have had updates with your Bronco in production/delivery AND have been enjoying yourself at Off-Roadeo.

Today on the blog, we have the trailer for Shelby Hall and Penny Dale's Rebelle Rally preparation to run the challenging stock vehicle- and women-only event. The full video will air mid-October. This racing team won first in the Sport last year, and they'll be up against tough competition from many angles, one of them being the 4WP team of Kathryn Reinhardt and Tori Bundrant in their Bronco. It will be a fun event filled with highly qualified drivers and copilots. We'll be following it closely next week!
Woohoo, Rebelle Rally with some New Broncos (Not sports) will be a lot of fun to watch how this will go down.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 05, 2021

Woohoo, Rebelle Rally with some New Broncos (Not sports) will be a lot of fun to watch how this will go down.
Bronco will win of course!! ;)
SlashRacer, Jakob1972

Road trip!!!

Oct 08, 2021

2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Laura