Today’s email

Rgwinn
May 28, 2021

Rank VI

May 28, 2021

I would really like someone at Ford to explain why they did not prioritize First Editions over other models for scheduling production with hardtops. My daughter has a production date for her Wildtrak that she reserved after my FE.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Lance10322
Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2021

Libations MOD

May 28, 2021

Fords way about this launch is the laughing stock of the motor industry right now! Complete failure to this point
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Rgwinn, Tuletime

Rank V

May 28, 2021

I have no email yet, not trying to read too much into that....... I at least want one so I know they still have my order in a queue
4 dr Badlands, Black, MIC, Lux, 2.7L, Tow, Leather (2022, Scheduled 2/7/22) Built 3/22/22. Delivered 5/8/22

Lubbock, TX
Rgwinn, ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

May 28, 2021

I have no email yet, not trying to read too much into that....... I at least want one so I know they still have my order in a queue
Check your junk, mine and some others found it right where it belongs
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Rgwinn, Sdakotabronco

Wank ER

May 28, 2021

I would really like someone at Ford to explain why they did not prioritize First Editions over other models for scheduling production with hardtops. My daughter has a production date for her Wildtrak that she reserved after my FE.
Be careful @Rgwinn - I made that same post a few months ago and was trolled by those saying FE oreder holders feel "intitled" compared to other builds. Just saying....
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Rgwinn

Rank V

May 28, 2021

CHeck your junk, mine and som others found it right where it belongs
Been there, done that. Ford website still shows the order number and date of order. :rolleyes:
4 dr Badlands, Black, MIC, Lux, 2.7L, Tow, Leather (2022, Scheduled 2/7/22) Built 3/22/22. Delivered 5/8/22

Lubbock, TX
Rgwinn

Rank V

May 28, 2021

I also have a day one, hour one FE RSVP/Order. This is the email I just received.:
Hello,
We've all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.
You've been patient. And we thank you for that.
We've been doing everything we can.
Through the pandemic.
Through unprecedented demand.
Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.
All you want is a Bronco.
The reason this email is down to the wire is because we've been doing everything we possibly can to avoid the need to send it. This launch has scuttled our best intentions and assumptions, so we want to set things right by talking to you straight: we are not yet able to give you a delivery timing update.
This is due to our Achilles heel in this launch, the hardtop roofs. Our production capacity doesn't match up with the actual orders we received. And while we are investing millions of dollars to fix our roof supply issue, that investment unfortunately won't materialize overnight.
Given these challenges, we unfortunately can't provide you with a definitive delivery window. Instead, we will alert you as your Bronco achieves every milestone in the production process:
  • Scheduled for Production – This email will provide an approximate build week.
  • Built – This email will confirm your vehicle is produced and awaiting final calibrations and accessory installs. It will include the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – This email will confirm your vehicle is on its way to your dealer and include the latest estimated arrival date.
We know those emails can't come soon enough. So for those who need to get off-road right now, we're offering priority access to our complimentary off-road driving experience, the Bronco Off-Roadeo. Register here. We'll also keep creating opportunities for you to experience these beasts in person in your local area, which you can learn more about through Bronco Nation here.
We are deeply grateful for your undying love for this vehicle and we thank you again for bearing with us. We're going to get these Broncos out there, and we can't wait to see you out there. Doors off. Roof off. Way off of any paved surface.
Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team
Rgwinn

Rank VI

May 28, 2021

Be careful @Rgwinn - I made that same post a few months ago and was trolled by those saying FE oreder holders feel "intitled" compared to other builds. Just saying....
Well. I have first hand experience since I know my daughters time stamp and have a copy of her build confirmation
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red

Home, home on the range

May 28, 2021

Check your junk, mine and some others found it right where it belongs
Yup right into spam folder
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
ResidualGenius, Lance10322

Wank ER

May 28, 2021

Yup right into spam folder
So did mine. They used a different email domain they haven't used before. That's why it is hitting the SPAM/Junk folders. Interesting. fordprogramhq.com>
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Rgwinn

Libations MOD

May 28, 2021

So did mine. They used a different email domain they haven't used before. That's why it is hitting the SPAM/Junk folders. Interesting. fordprogramhq.com>
Probably because they knew they were going to piss off about 100,000+ people with that email.
Rgwinn