Title Revised - Preparations for Possible Off-Roadeo in New Hampshire.

BuzzyBud
Dec 21, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

For those who seek to explore surrounding points of interest either before or after Off-Roadeo, two destinations come to mind in my home state of New Hampshire.

You could consider driving the Kancamagus Scenic Byways as you explore the White Mountain National Forest. In the fall it is truly one of the best foliage viewing areas in the country!
Kancamagus Scenic Byway: The Kancamagus Highway – Kancamagus Visitor Information
If you like driving on dirt roads to the top of a mountain, then consider the Mount Washington Auto Road. The Auto Road is America's oldest man-made attraction!
History of the Mount Washington Auto Road - Mount Washington Auto Road, Gorham NH (mt-washington.com)

These are just a few thoughts to get you started. More to follow!
Shadowblade, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2020

Rank V

Dec 21, 2020

That’s where I’m going I think, flying in from Missouri. Have never been anywhere North of Baltimore.
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

That’s where I’m going I think, flying in from Missouri. Have never been anywhere North of Baltimore.

I suspect some attendees will fly into Boston, MA or Manchester, NH or Albany, NY on their way to the Vermont training location.

For those who might seek to explore the Lake Winnipesaukee region of New Hampshire, the following might be of interest.
Castle In the Clouds: Historic Estate, Restaurant, Weddings
Lunch Cruises 2020 (cruisenh.com)
Shadowblade, TK1215

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

For those who will be driving to Vermont in their new Broncos and seek an epic off-road adventure in New Hampshire. They might consider a self-guided experience on the Trans-New Hampshire Overland Route.
Self-Guided - ExploringNH
TK1215, AD BRONCO

Bronco Nana

Jan 11, 2021

For those who seek to explore surrounding points of interest either before or after Off-Roadeo, two destinations come to mind in my home state of New Hampshire.

You could consider driving the Kancamagus Scenic Byways as you explore the White Mountain National Forest. In the fall it is truly one of the best foliage viewing areas in the country!
Kancamagus Scenic Byway: The Kancamagus Highway – Kancamagus Visitor Information
If you like driving on dirt roads to the top of a mountain, then consider the Mount Washington Auto Road. The Auto Road is America's oldest man-made attraction!
History of the Mount Washington Auto Road - Mount Washington Auto Road, Gorham NH (mt-washington.com)

I've never been to Vermont or New Hampshire!
Since I live in the PNW, Upper Left WA, I am choosing Vermont because it has similar terrain to where I live and will be driving in.
I look forward to going, learning, and hopefully, seeing the NE in the fall of this year!!!
Upper Left, USA
4dr, Badlands, Cyber Orange, with all the fixings....and then some!
Check out my company: www.crittear.com Helping Dog Ears, Calming Dogs Fears!
TK1215, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jan 11, 2021

I've never been to Vermont or New Hampshire!
Since I live in the PNW, Upper Left WA, I am choosing Vermont because it has similar terrain to where I live and will be driving in.
I look forward to going, learning, and hopefully, seeing the NE in the fall of this year!!!

First off, I love camping on the San Juan Islands of Puget Sound! What a paradise.
You might have seen my attempts at asking our Bronco Nation leaders to allow paid BN members to have a couple of days lead time in signing up for Off-Roadeo. Vermont during fall foliage should book up within minutes. Having a first stab at popular dates/locations would be a very nice benefit to the cost of our annual membership.
TK1215, srick76

Rank IV

Apr 22, 2021

I’ll definitely be doing that! The white mountains its a great place no matter the season.
TK1215, BroncoBecky

Rank 0

May 19, 2021

Might be going to Maine, will we get invite?
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Rank IV

Jun 03, 2021

Now that the killjoys in Vermont squashed the North East location, I hope Ford looks to New Hampshire. I suggest the Sunapee area. Easy interstate access, plenty of accommodations, and great trails.
TK1215, SuzHansen

Rank V

Jun 04, 2021

It would be nice to see another town in Vermont that isn’t afraid of tourism in the form of trail runners, not just the tourist that slide down trails on white stuff that don’t really care about the outdoors like those of us that truly enjoy the outdoors.
TK1215, SuzHansen

Rank IV

Jul 07, 2021

Rumor is NE off-roadio is at Gunstock. Saw it on a post on facebook. The guy who posted it said his dealership was picked to gathering all of the Broncos for it. I'm trying to find out what dealership it is...

Just found out.
Irwin Ford - Laconia, NH

212664611_10224428003959702_470899628214113810_n.jpg211746362_10224428006519766_1561153913730821865_n.jpg
KJC76, KennyMac

Bronco Nana

Jul 07, 2021

I'm SO ready to sign up. Let's go Gunstock!!!!!!!!
Upper Left, USA
AD BRONCO, TK1215

Rank IV

Jul 07, 2021

Rumor is NE off-roadio is at Gunstock. Saw it on a post on facebook. The guy who posted it said his dealership was picked to gathering all of the Broncos for it. I'm trying to find out what dealership it is...

Just found out.
Irwin Ford - Laconia, NH

View attachment 15250View attachment 15251
That figures. I’m registered for Austin in two weeks.
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 07, 2021

Just found out.
Irwin Ford - Laconia, NH

View attachment 15250View attachment 15251
Hey @BuzzyBud , what can you tell us about the Gunstock area?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
AD BRONCO, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jul 07, 2021

This is the first place i'm going when i eventually take possession of my new Bronc!! I always forget about how close we are to such amazing locations. Thanks for the reminder!
Bronc96, AD BRONCO

Rank VI

Jul 07, 2021

Hey @BuzzyBud , what can you tell us about the Gunstock area?
Here's a quick link for Gunstock!

https://www.gunstock.com/
KJC76, KennyMac

Rank IV

Jul 07, 2021

KJC76, Bronc96

Bronco Nana

Jul 07, 2021

Here's a quick link for Gunstock!

https://www.gunstock.com/
Just checking it out....instead of working. :P
Looks like a fun and beautiful place year round!!!!
Upper Left, USA
Bronc96, AD BRONCO

Rank III

Jul 07, 2021

The white mountains region of NH is really really incredible. I’ve ridden motorcycles all over the area and hiked a lot of it too. It’s a must check out. Vermont’s north east kingdom is beautiful too and green mountain state forest in central VT is incredible too. Just did a week in Acadia too. Not sure about off roading but all the normal Acadia area is great.
KennyMac, Bronc96

Rank V

Jul 07, 2021

Can’t wait for this!
BN # 526
Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch 4 DR MIC HIGH
Bronc96, AD BRONCO