Tire Size Comparison - Outer Banks vs Black Diamond

Garemlin
Jul 19, 2020

Standing Grumpy Face

Jul 19, 2020

I was bored so I was just checking out tire size. Noticed the OBX and BD were listed as 32". Decided to compare them. Looks like the stock tires on the OBX are actually a half inch taller than the BD stock tires. Wondering how much wiggle room there will be. Maybe the possibility of going with a 33" pizza cutter on the OBX.

C23D1C81-F334-4FB1-914E-5EC03C82BD2E.jpeg

8AA8B5EB-6F42-4A4B-B80F-3804D309DEA1.jpeg
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2020

Rank II

Jul 20, 2020

I am leaning towards the outbanks model and after the first set of tires are worn putting 33's on it likely some BFG all terrains, at least that is my plan. If that is the case, I have to believe there will be enough clearance in the wheelwell to accommodate another 1" in height of tire without the sasquatch package.

Standing Grumpy Face

Jul 20, 2020

I am leaning towards the outbanks model and after the first set of tires are worn putting 33's on it likely some BFG all terrains, at least that is my plan. If that is the case, I have to believe there will be enough clearance in the wheelwell to accommodate another 1" in height of tire without the sasquatch package.

I'm hoping the same and maybe be able to go a little wider. Like maybe a 275. If I go OBX I plan to switch to a 17" wheel and slap on some Falken Wildpeaks.