Tintless & Tentless

Howdy
May 17, 2021

Rank XII

May 17, 2021

That's the way our BASE will show up - no window tint and no camping tent. What are you going to do for glass treatment? and what are you doing for a tent or bivouac shelter?
My 2-dr thoughts - 25% tint on driver/passenger and 5% on the rear three windows (considered putting emblems/decals of past adventures on driver's side rear window only, but have abandoned the idea). Already purchased the Yakima awning to keep the sun off.
14U
Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2021

Home, home on the range

May 18, 2021

Will tint the windows on my 2dr but not sure what %. It helps with sun damage but the real reason is my eyes are sensitive to sunlight and the tint helps. :cool:
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Howdy

Rank VI

May 18, 2021

This is a new question. Never even thought to ask if the windows are tinted. Some thing else to plan to add & pay for from the after market.
Howdy

Rank VI

May 18, 2021

Going 35% in front driver and passenger, as that's what's legal here in Missouri. I have extremely bad luck with getting pulled over, and I don't want to do anything to temp the local popo with anything even a smidge over
Deano Bronc, Howdy

Rank VI

May 18, 2021

I’m not sure what tint levels will come with the First Edtion & MIC, but I will be looking into putting a little on all of them, and maybe even a little on the front top 6”.
Bronco Nation Member #2396
Ordered: First Edition w/Area 51, Onyx Interior, MIC Top
If you're not in a Ford Bronco, you better be on horseback.
Howdy

Rank XII

May 18, 2021

You're definitely on point @Sdakotabronco...better to be siteless, than sightless.
Hmmm...it's better my 6G Bronco is towless, rather than I'm toeless.
Yet my hammock is clewless; probably 'cause I'm clueless. :p
Sdakotabronco, Deepshag

Rank V

May 18, 2021

Too bad the soft top soft windows can't be tinted.... Or can it?
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)
Howdy

Rank VI

May 18, 2021

Just another source of annoyance to put up with just to get a New Bronco. Second thoughts, anyone?
Howdy

Rank VI

May 18, 2021

No, no second thoughts. It's kind of funny seeing people with VINs freak out over changing build dates when I probably won't see mine until early next year
Howdy, Sdakotabronco

Home, home on the range

May 18, 2021

This is a new question. Never even thought to ask if the windows are tinted. Some thing else to plan to add & pay for from the after market.
The base 4 dr has no tint. All the other trims the rear 2 doors on the 4dr will have tint. The 2drs have no tint. This is coming from all the info I've read on Ford's website but I don't remember exactly where. I don't know for sure but I think the hardtop windows have tint.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Howdy

Home, home on the range

May 18, 2021

Too bad the soft top soft windows can't be tinted.... Or can it?
They may come colored not sure. If not then no, but i did have colored windows on my softtop for my Isuzu Amigo. Maybe the manufacturer will have options
Howdy

Rank V

May 18, 2021

They may come colored not sure. If not then no, but i did have colored windows on my softtop for my Isuzu Amigo. Maybe the manufacturer will have options
If not, maybe aftermarket will probably have something similar to the Jeep's
Cyber Orange 4dr BadSquatch 2.7 Soft top (no tow)
Sdakotabronco, Howdy