Subwoofers on 2022 Bronco

Sd8123
Apr 19, 2022

Rank 0

Apr 19, 2022

I just purchased a 2022 Bronco about 2 weeks ago and had two 12” subwoofers installed professionally. Ever since I got the vehicle back the “service charging system soon” warning comes up on the dash every time I turn the vehicle on. All I do is click “ok” and everything seems to run fine. I haven’t been able to find any information online with this issue. Any help?
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2022

Rank V

Apr 19, 2022

I just purchased a 2022 Bronco about 2 weeks ago and had two 12” subwoofers installed professionally. Ever since I got the vehicle back the “service charging system soon” warning comes up on the dash every time I turn the vehicle on. All I do is click “ok” and everything seems to run fine. I haven’t been able to find any information online with this issue. Any help?
Probably a high current draw at startup tripping the computer into suspecting a problem. Try turning off the radio before you shut off the engine to see if it does it when starting with the radio off. When I have a lot of extra powered stuff, I like to let the engine finish its startup process before powering up a bunch of high draw electronics. Otherwise, did they install a cap? Possibly extra draw charging that on powerup?
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow