Hello Sunshine! Finding Bronco Nation Members at the 2024 Florida RV SuperShow!

Jan 16, 2024

Ok, I have had enough. As I write this, it is eight degrees in the Midwest. Listen, I love winter activity—in fact, I spent this past weekend snowboarding and sledding with my family in Northern Michigan and once the lake freezes over, we will bundle-up, head out, and sit on buckets to ice fish for hours.  

Point being, I’m winter hardy but right now I’m cold and over it and super excited for a few days of fun in the sun at the 2024 Florida RV SuperShow. 

I’ll be hosted by new Bronco owners and members of Bronco Nation, Todd, and Sheila, who three years ago decided to “Switch It Up,” by buying an RV and hitting the open road, seeking adventure and community along the way. 

What they found was an extensive network of like-minded explorers fueled by fresh air, campfire cookouts and a burning desire to give back—sound familiar!? While the dialect may differ slightly between Bronco Nation and the Switch Crew, the ethos of both cultures is the same—and so I am thrilled to experience the 2024 Florida RV SuperShow through the eyes of an insider and bring you with me along the way. 

Tomorrow, WednesdayJanuary 16 – FridayJanuary 18, I invite you to tune in to Bronco Nation and @TheBroncoNation on Instagram as I meet up with Sheila, Todd and their “Switch Crew.” We’ll explore the show in search of the coolest camping gear, equipment, and accessories talk about life on the road (vs. off) and dig into the many ways to haul, tow and camp with your Bronco.  

Before I sign off, I need to know—how many of you camp with your Bronco? What’s your set up? Do you currently or have you used an RV? And have you been to the Florida Super RV Show? Leave your comments and photos below. I can’t wait to hear all about it! 

Comments