Thoughts on '23 updates?

4x4xFORD
Apr 09, 2022

Rank II

Apr 09, 2022

Looking for a bright side in not getting scheduled - anyone have insight into changes that might roll into 2023 models?
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 09, 2022

Rank V

Apr 09, 2022

Insight, or wish list? LOL!

In the event I get bumped to MY'23, the "rewards I would like to see" list includes:
- Painted roof panels
- Return of body-colored door handles on upper trims
- Streamlining the 'capable' bumper to be a little more HD and utilitarian
- Bigger gas tank and/or improved fuel economy
- Improved instrument cluster
- An 'Offroad' mode (perhaps triggered through screen) that turns off things like dings, chimes, traction control, etc.
- Sync 5 with improvements to Nav, connectivity, etc.
- Integrated antenna
- V8 option OR 3.0 V6 from Raptor
- Improved interior color options
- Some kind of improvement around the wheel well area to address the reason everyone needs mud flaps
- Hiding the pinch welds better
- Integrated overhead tailgate light that illuminates the area behind the bronco when the rear window is up.
- Tailgate configured to more easily accommodate accessories like the tables with quick-bolts instead of drilling
- PPF that doesn't set you back a year
- HOSS 3.0 become default for Sasquatch
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
AD BRONCO, TK1215

Rank II

Apr 09, 2022

Sounds expensive!

I definitely agree on the engine upgrade. I typically replace the antenna with a stubby, so a bit ambivalent there. It really does seem like HOSS should be standard on the Sasquatch, so...yeah.

I originally had the antimatter blue spec'd for paint. Would like to see it come back, or the orange available on the non-Raptor models.
SuperMike

Gladesmen

Apr 09, 2022

In the event I get bumped to MY'23, the "rewards I would like to see" list includes:
- Painted roof panels
- An 'Offroad' mode (perhaps triggered through screen) that turns off things like dings, chimes, traction control, etc.
- Integrated antenna
- Some kind of improvement around the wheel well area to address the reason everyone needs mud flaps
- Integrated overhead tailgate light that illuminates the area behind the bronco when the rear window is up.
- Tailgate configured to more easily accommodate accessories like the tables with quick-bolts instead of drilling
The number one reward is what is your favorite color for the Bronco, they will discontinue that one. LOL.
im looking forward to the Modular painted top if I don’t get mine in MY22.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
nrlucas, SuperMike

Rank V

Apr 09, 2022

I'm hoping I get bumped to MY23. According to the info I got from the dealer this is probably going to be the case. Maybe they will get more of the bugs fixed...a big maybe I know, but still maybe.
AD BRONCO, Jakob1972

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Apr 09, 2022

- Painted roof panels
- Integrated antenna
great positive way to look at a rough situation!
SuperMike

Rank III

Apr 10, 2022

Major changes for MY24 . My guess is for MY23 painted hard top and paint colors and don't forget the price hike !
SuperMike

Rank III

Apr 10, 2022

I'd be happy if they would simply offer white hardtops (to go with my ordered Velocity Blue) or OD green or desert tan body colors. A normally-aspirated V8 option would be awesome, but again, a simple white top would be enough to make me extremely happy.
SuperMike

Rank II

Apr 10, 2022

Definitely agree on the NA V8. My truck was getting a recall done and they let me use an F150 loaner. It had the 5.0.

The turbo engines are "upgrades" from the V8. My wife's Explorer has the 3.0 turbo 6. I would choose that V8 every day.
Deano Bronc, SuperMike