This will be fun

Mandogus
Sep 16, 2021

Formerly True

Sep 16, 2021

I drove up to the Off roadeo location the day before my actual class and talked to someone running the whole thing believe his name was Gary. I'm definitely going to buy a bunch of merchandise didn't see any stickers though.

Attachments

tasker, KJC76
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 17, 2021

I drove up to the Off roadeo location the day before my actual class and talked to someone running the whole thing believe his name was Gary. I'm definitely going to buy a bunch of merchandise didn't see any stickers though.
So envious. I am hoping to get to NH too but will probably be next year.
Have a great time and make sure you post some pictures.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bschurr

No Ragerts

Sep 17, 2021

Have fun - it’s a BLAST and the entire BOR team is amazing!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
KJC76

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 17, 2021

So envious. I am hoping to get to NH too but will probably be next year.
Have a great time and make sure you post some pictures.
Me too. I might try to hit NH next year, too much going on right now.
Bschurr, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 17, 2021

My turn is next Thursday at Gunstock, feel free to pass along your photos/experience
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2
KennyMac, Bschurr

Formerly True

Sep 18, 2021

It was totally worth it. Had a few butt pucker moments. I chose to take a non SAS. It blew me away how it tackled everything just as good as SAS models.

Attachments

Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Rank V

Sep 18, 2021

It was totally worth it. Had a few butt pucker moments. I chose to take a non SAS. It blew me away how it tackled everything just as good as SAS models.
Is there a manual unit to choose?
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2

Formerly True

Sep 18, 2021

The course had some very muddy sections and sliding happened. I felt at times I was going to biff a tree. Switching to basic manual in the auto was great for down hill barely touched the gas or break. Trail turn was cool don't think I'd really use it along with trail cruise control.
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Formerly True

Sep 18, 2021

No manual trans and only 1 2 door. Also they don't really have a good selection of t-shirt sizes. Food was great steak tips and chicken for dinner, also a boxed lunch at the top of the mountain. Oh one more thing I only had 6 order holders in my group the weekends look packed 27 and 30 people.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 18, 2021

No manual trans and only 1 2 door.
Thanks for info, hope to win rock, paper, scissors for the 2 door
KJC76, Bronco V-8

Formerly True

Sep 18, 2021

The two door is also non-SAS

Rank V

Sep 18, 2021

The two door is also non-SAS

That 2 door will be my fury choice hopefully a light crowd for next Thursday

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 18, 2021

If they don't have a 2 door 7 spd, its not worth going.
tasker, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 18, 2021

They have about 30 Broncos, but cycle them through in smaller numbers based on the group size. While we were on the trail, they were prepping and staging the next day's vehicles. The day I went, there were two 2 doors: a Base Sasquatch and a Badlands on 33s. We did not get to do lunch at the top on Wednesday, looked like they were doing some serious work on the chair lift.
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow

Rank V

Sep 18, 2021

They have about 30 Broncos, but cycle them through in smaller numbers based on the group size. While we were on the trail, they were prepping and staging the next day's vehicles. The day I went, there were two 2 doors: a Base Sasquatch and a Badlands on 33s. We did not get to do lunch at the top on Wednesday, looked like they were doing some serious work on the chair lift.
I'll just be flexible and see what unfolds that day, thanks for the heads-up
KennyMac

No Ragerts

Sep 18, 2021

I'll just be flexible and see what unfolds that day, thanks for the heads-up
After your 9:30 session rotating through vehicles on a closed course the next part is the trail ride. This is your opportunity to walk briskly (running would be frowned upon) to the vehicle of your choice and “claim it” and it will be your chariot for the day!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
KJC76, KennyMac

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 18, 2021

After your 9:30 session rotating through vehicles on a closed course the next part is the trail ride. This is your opportunity to walk briskly (running would be frowned upon) to the vehicle of your choice and “claim it” and it will be your chariot for the day!
So,if you can't run, tripping the guy in front of you would be out too?:devilish: Not that I would do that, I'm just asking for a friend.:rolleyes:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank IV

Sep 19, 2021

Going on Thursday!!! Woo-hooooooo!!!! (I still haven't even seen one in person - mine is currently sitting on Dirt Mountain)
2 DR Badlands Velocity Blue, Lux, Auto, 2.7
KennyMac

Formerly True

Sep 19, 2021

I'm now going to switch to a badlands non sas but keep my 2.3L auto. I want to go again.
KennyMac, Bschurr

Rank II

Sep 19, 2021

No manual trans and only 1 2 door. Also they don't really have a good selection of t-shirt sizes. Food was great steak tips and chicken for dinner, also a boxed lunch at the top of the mountain. Oh one more thing I only had 6 order holders in my group the weekends look packed 27 and 30 people.
The 12 door probably got high center with all that chicken and steak weighting it down?
Deano Bronc, KennyMac