The US Park Pass

BuzzyBud
Feb 17, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 17, 2021

The perfect accessory for your Bronco. A hangtag with the US Park Pass.

Infinite joy awaits!

Home - US Park Pass

US Park Pass.jpg
Sdakotabronco, nic
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 17, 2021

Infinite joy awaits!

Home - US Park Pass

View attachment 9116
That's great! I have a few more years before I'm eligible, but god willing I make it to 62, I'll for sure pick one up.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Jakob1972, NVSUR

Rank IV

Feb 17, 2021

Infinite joy awaits!

Home - US Park Pass

View attachment 9116

Just ordered mine the other day can’t wait to hang it in my bronco and start exploring!
TorgSurv, Deano Bronc

Feb 17, 2021

Good stuff guys!

For other veterans - I'm a 100% disabled (permanent & total) USMC combat veteran - this Parks Pass is at no cost and issued for life. You need to upload your VA rating letter that indicates you're 100% disabled and that this disability is permanent & total.
the poacher, Broncadonk MKG

Rank IV

Feb 17, 2021

Good stuff guys!

For other veterans - I'm a 100% disabled (permanent & total) USMC combat veteran - this Parks Pass is at no cost and issued for life. You need to upload your VA rating letter that indicates you're 100% disabled and that this disability is permanent & total.

Does not have to be 100% and it’s a $10 processing fee which isn’t bad at all if you think about it. Also USMC vet at 80% and got approved!

https://store.usgs.gov/access-pass
Midnight Blue, PSUTE

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 17, 2021

Thank you both for your service! Great to hear this is available to our veterans.:)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Sdakotabronco, Midnight Blue

Feb 17, 2021

Does not have to be 100% and it’s a $10 processing fee which isn’t bad at all if you think about it. Also USMC vet at 80% and got approved!

I stand corrected! Thanks for your service Devil Dog.
Jakob1972, TorgSurv

Rank IV

Feb 17, 2021

I stand corrected! Thanks for your service Devil Dog.

Thank you for yours Rah
Jakob1972, PSUTE

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Feb 17, 2021

For those not eligible for a lifetime pass, you can get an annual pass for $80. Covers not only National Parks, but National Monuments, Historic Sites, and Recreation Areas. I picked mine up on Monday.
Midnight Blue, Cooknn

Rank V

Feb 17, 2021

For those not eligible for a lifetime pass, you can get an annual pass for $80. Covers not only National Parks, but National Monuments, Historic Sites, and Recreation Areas. I picked mine up on Monday.
Some National Forests also take it for miscellaneous admin fees like parking (e.g. the California Adventure Pass).

I’m on my last yearly pass, and will be eligible for the lifetime one when I renew this summer. Best deal going!
PSUTE, TorgSurv

Life is a Highway

Feb 17, 2021

Infinite joy awaits!

Home - US Park Pass

View attachment 9116
Absolutely one of the best things we can get! First purchased one back in 2015 on one of my Mustang road trips. Huge bang for your buck! Even if your not a senior yet;)
Jakob1972, PSUTE

Rank VI

Feb 17, 2021

I purchashed mine last Fall with the intentions of using my Bronco to visit the parks. I am disappointed Florida doesn't have a lifetime pass.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
BuzzyBud

Rank V

Feb 17, 2021

I purchashed mine last Fall with the intentions of using my Bronco to visit the parks. I am disappointed Florida doesn't have a lifetime pass.
The lifetime pass can be purchased online from a variety of outdoor resellers or in person at any nationally designated recreation area (parks, monuments, historical sites, etc.). The list is tabulated in the following link: https://store.usgs.gov/s3fs-public/PassIssuanceList.pdf
...and there are lots of Florida parks in this table.
Cooknn, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Feb 17, 2021

We have a place less than an hour from the Grand Canyon. So, last spring, we bought a pass.
Of course, we spent the next year inside, not even going up to our vacation house.
Oh well.
Soupcook, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 06, 2021

Last year on Veterans Day free National Park entrance was made available to ALL Veterans AND Gold Star Families - no disability requirement.

Free Entrance to National Parks for Veterans

Overview

Just need to show Veterans ID or Veterans certification on your driver's license upon entrance. It admits the Veteran and all passengers in a single private vehicle or the Veteran and up to 3 people in parks that charge by the person.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jun 07, 2021

It's the best bargain in America!
TorgSurv, TK1215

Rank V

Aug 01, 2021

One of many things about Florida I don't like. But, the wife won't move again!
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
Soupcook

Rank VI

Aug 03, 2021

One of many things about Florida I don't like. But, the wife won't move again!
I like no state taxes and the winter
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches