The new Bronco and my three sons!

Timothy
Dec 17, 2020

Rank III

Dec 17, 2020

When Ford announced the new Bronco in mid 2020, I went online to watch the introduction video.
Ford Bronco Return of a Ledge.png As soon the Bronco promotion started, I saw the moving pictures of the iconic places in America I wanted to visit on a road trip, with the horses running wild, the Bronco's heritage of vehicles coming on screen, and then the new Bronco to the booming deep voice of the announcer:

Introducing the return of a legend.
The all new Bronco!

At this point as the hair on my neck is standing up and goosebumps are forming, I am getting butterflies in my stomach!
I think STOP THE VIDEO - I need to get my boys in here to see this.

I call my boys and we all gather around to watch the 2021 Bronco announcement video. The atmosphere in the living room is growing with a sense of excitement as we watch the video, I see my boys wide eyed, smiles coming over there faces, Dad we got to get one of those and go out there!

We have been hooked on the Bronco ever since. I have watched many videos, research values, demand, vehicle options at the Ford online build & Price tool. Spoke to my local Ford representative on the phone and in person! Shared the Ford Bronco videos with my brothers. My brother told me the day after I showed him the video, Timothy! I can't stop thinking about the Bronco and we had a long conversation about the technology of the Bronco.

I am looking at this from many angles, some say I may over analyze things, yet I keep going back to where it started the night I shared the Bronco announcment video with my boys, the looks on thier faces, the smiles, the laughs as we talked about where we would go, what we would do and see. That seals the deal for me. It is all about family.
We are planning our first road trip when the Bronco arrives!

I am passionate about automobiles, being able to share that joy with my family is what it is all about.

Ford Bronco 2021s.png
Thesedays, monica_mcgee

Wank ER

Dec 17, 2020

T -
Nice story. I have an 11 yo boy and 9 yo girl. They can tell you the models, and name or understand most accessories. During our Covid evening family walks there is a point where my son will burst with questions and we talk about future adventures. What color will we choose? Do you want a wash out floor? If we did get the 2 door, where would the dog go? These striding conversations always end at the front door where one or both will say, "I can't wait till we get the Bronco." It's more than the future adventure, it's part of their current imagination. Cheers - DS
2021 FE Cactus Grey
GToddC5, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 17, 2020

When Ford announced the new Bronco in mid 2020, I went online to watch the introduction video.
View attachment 6484 As soon the Bronco promotion started, I saw the moving pictures of the iconic places in America I wanted to visit on a road trip, with the horses running wild, the Bronco's heritage of vehicles coming on screen, and then the new Bronco to the booming deep voice of the announcer:

The all new Bronco!

At this point as the hair on my neck is standing up and goosebumps are forming, I am getting butterflies in my stomach!

I call my boys and we all gather around to watch the 2021 Bronco announcement video. The atmosphere in the living room is growing with a sense of excitement as we watch the video, I see my boys wide eyed, smiles coming over there faces, Dad we got to get one of those and go out there!

We have been hooked on the Bronco ever since. I have watched many videos, research values, demand, vehicle options at the Ford online build & Price tool. Spoke to my local Ford representative on the phone and in person! Shared the Ford Bronco videos with my brothers. My brother told me the day after I showed him the video, Timothy! I can't stop thinking about the Bronco and we had a long conversation about the technology of the Bronco.

I am looking at this from many angles, some say I may over analyze things, yet I keep going back to where it started the night I shared the Bronco announcment video with my boys, the looks on thier faces, the smiles, the laughs as we talked about where we would go, what we would do and see. That seals the deal for me. It is all about family.

I am passionate about automobiles, being able to share that joy with my family is what it is all about.

View attachment 6485

Timothy,
Great introduction! Tell us more about the road trip you are planning.
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Dec 17, 2020

View attachment 6484 As soon the Bronco promotion started, I saw the moving pictures of the iconic places in America I wanted to visit on a road trip, with the horses running wild, the Bronco's heritage of vehicles coming on screen, and then the new Bronco to the booming deep voice of the announcer:

The all new Bronco!

View attachment 6485
Thanks for sharing your story @Timothy. Sounds like you have caught the Bronco fever! I can absolutely relate to what you are describing while watching the release event back in July. I have been a Bronco fanatic all my life and this will be my 4th and possibly final Bronc (plan on being buried in it..lol). The Bronco community is a family and I am excited for the adventures to come for all of us!
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
broncoCrzy, Timothy

Mako M35

Jan 08, 2024

I started thinking about the Bronco in 2015 when the first hints about a 6th gen came about. I told my wife I would order soon as possible. I had a heart transplant in 2017 and got my life back. I watched the videos and discussed what I wanted with my boys, wife and friends until they didn't want to see me coming lol. I ordered my 2 door Badlands with the Sasquatch package in August of 2020 when they opened the order banks. My ordered got pushed back several times from a 2021 to a 2022 with the option to make changes , I only opted to go to Eruption Green . We waited all of 2021 and 2022 until February 2023 and it finally got here. We freaking love it, I did the Bronco Nation trail in Texas and had a blast. We have had the doors and tops off so many times I can do it off in 20 minutes on in 40 . Installed a Bimini top over the summer and went weeks all open. The most fun you can have.

Attachments

Laura, Bluestreak57