Advocate III

Jul 7, 2020
Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Mendoza
Member #

So in the video with Jordan and Mitchell from T&C that was filmed at SuperCel last week, there was a comment about the FordPass Performance app not being ready in time for first deliveries of the '21's. @David or @Laura can you guys get us an update on the progress for the app and whether the entire app or just certain functionality will be available at delivery time. Also, maybe a little clarity on whether this will be a stand alone app or features and capabilities that will unlock in the existing FordPass app when you associate a Bronco VIN to your profile. I know this is a bit forward looking, but I need to do something to keep my mind occupied while I wait for my Priority 19 order to be pulled for production! :p

Laura

Rank V
Staff member
Super Moderator

Supporter II

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

So in the video with Jordan and Mitchell from T&C that was filmed at SuperCel last week, there was a comment about the FordPass Performance app not being ready in time for first deliveries of the '21's. @David or @Laura can you guys get us an update on the progress for the app and whether the entire app or just certain functionality will be available at delivery time. Also, maybe a little clarity on whether this will be a stand alone app or features and capabilities that will unlock in the existing FordPass app when you associate a Bronco VIN to your profile. I know this is a bit forward looking, but I need to do something to keep my mind occupied while I wait for my Priority 19 order to be pulled for production! :p
I'll do my best!

Jae22280

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Phillips
Can someone explain how people get different codes. I’m sure someone has said it already but I missed it. So I’ll apologize in advance if it has been posted already. Also one more question will everyone be getting an Email in may sometime?

Laura

Rank V
Staff member
Super Moderator

Supporter II

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Can someone explain how people get different codes. I’m sure someone has said it already but I missed it. So I’ll apologize in advance if it has been posted already. Also one more question will everyone be getting an Email in may sometime?
According to a Ford response today: "Priority Codes 10-19 are used to signify a customer retail order. Since Bronco is comprised of all retail orders as a result of the reservation system, these priority codes in the typical sense have little impact on when actual scheduling will happen with the emphasis moving to Timestamps. When it comes to priority codes, for Bronco, 99PC carries the most weight as any order with a 99 priority code will not schedule until the priority code is changed to a lower number."

Yes, everyone will get a May update!

Jae22280

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Phillips
According to a Ford response today: "Priority Codes 10-19 are used to signify a customer retail order. Since Bronco is comprised of all retail orders as a result of the reservation system, these priority codes in the typical sense have little impact on when actual scheduling will happen with the emphasis moving to Timestamps. When it comes to priority codes, for Bronco, 99PC carries the most weight as any order with a 99 priority code will not schedule until the priority code is changed to a lower number."

Yes, everyone will get a May update!
So in theory if I reserved my bronco on the 14th of July at 9am I should be before someone who reserved in say September right? Or is it when u ordered it from your dealers?

• Haha
Reactions: TK1215 and Pakrat

Pakrat

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
Reactions: TK1215 and Jae22280

U13Roadster

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 7, 2020
Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hedden
For those of us who are seeking off-road trails, the following links might be helpful. Although as previously stated, the western states have a large volume of trails the eastern U.S. does have interesting areas/parks to explore.

Best Jeep trails in the Western U.S. - Jeep the USA

13 East Coast Off-Road Trails from Mild to Wild (midlandusa.com)

Crawlin Trails & Off-Road Paradise| Maine| Rocky Mountain Terrain Park (campoffroadnortheast.com)
I checked out the 13 East Coast article. All 13 are North East/ New England area. I’d like to see a list for the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountain area.