Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

Interesting you don’t see a lot of the yellow badlands accents. Obvious why they aren’t in the seats but wonder if you have the option to keep them out if you were to use a blue or a iconic silver and don’t like the combo.

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Interesting you don’t see a lot of the yellow badlands accents. Obvious why they aren’t in the seats but wonder if you have the option to keep them out if you were to use a blue or a iconic silver and don’t like the combo.
We had heard at SuperCel East that there may be a black or grey option if you didn't want the trim accent color. It was not confirmed. Maybe just urban legend. We should find out tonight.

Reactions: Bronc96 and JFord

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

We had heard at SuperCel East that there may be a black or grey option if you didn't want the trim accent color. It was not confirmed. Maybe just urban legend. We should find out tonight.
I really hope some of these details come out in build and price... could explain the delay. Trying not to get my hopes too high.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronc96 and JFord

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Love that duffle bag but not $350 worth of love. I may spring for the shirt and water bottle though. Thanks for posting!

Edit: - They do not have stock on the shirt or water bottle yet.
Try sierra.com don't tell anyone else. Just between us. ;) You can sew on your own Bronco patch. May not always be the same selection but can save you a bit of money.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Love that duffle bag but not $350 worth of love. I may spring for the shirt and water bottle though. Thanks for posting!

Edit: - They do not have stock on the shirt or water bottle yet.
Agreed, quality bag but Filson sure is proud of their product...yikes

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Vigor

Rank V

Promoter III

Dec 31, 2020
Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

Find out anything? Would love a b&p update that allows us to choose accent colors. Would satisfy all of people

Reactions: Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Find out anything? Would love a b&p update that allows us to choose accent colors. Would satisfy all of people
Didn’t get anything confirmed. It would really help a lot of people out by knowing if there would be a neutral accent option.

Everything looks pretty easy to modify except the upholstery stitching. Who wants to take a sharpie to their new vehicle seat stitching? I think the aftermarket suppliers will have some great package options for grab handles and accent pieces. Just need to figure out the seats. Maybe @David can add it to the list for another Q&A session?

• Love
Reactions: Bronc96 and Vigor