Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2020

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

"custom roof rack"... was hoping for "available gobi roof rack"
[O- 725 -O]
AcesandEights, Commodore

Rank IV

Oct 22, 2020

So I must not be up with the times, but is Filson a handbag company or something?:unsure:
Vigor, LoneRanger

Rank IV

Oct 22, 2020

This looks so amazing! I would pay anything if that color was available.
Commodore, Bronc96

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Makes me want to go buy some wintergreen gum for some reason. Hope to see some darker greens on future builds. Love the custom wrap and accessories they added. Very nice capable elements for its purpose.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
therabbittree, Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

I would love this color if it were added to the line up..
therabbittree, Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

So I must not be up with the times, but is Filson a handbag company or something?:unsure:
Filson is a high end outdoor outfitter that has been supplying outdoor gear to the Northwest Passage since 1897. One of their great attributes are their oiled-canvas bags and outerwear. I used it growing up hunting in the Great Plains.

If you go to their website they have a journal section that has some great articles. A few discuss the partnership they have had with Ford and the US Forest Service in the past.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Our video for the Bronco Filson Concept:
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Rhiostatic, LoneRanger

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Big thank you to @mitchcreel for jumping in front of the camera for this!
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
BuzzyBud, Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

That interior is wicked :)
Commodore

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

I love this concept and hope Ford implements some features as available options at some point. It would be cool as an available high level trim, "Filson Edition" , similar to the Eddie Bauers of years past!
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Hobgoblin, Commodore

Rank II

Oct 22, 2020

Does anybody know if we can visit the rig? I live in Seattle area.

Rank IV

Oct 22, 2020

Filson is a high end outdoor outfitter that has been supplying outdoor gear to the Northwest Passage since 1897. One of their great attributes are their oiled-canvas bags and outerwear. I used it growing up hunting in the Great Plains.

If you go to their website they have a journal section that has some great articles. A few discuss the partnership they have had with Ford and the US Forest Service in the past.

Pretty neat I had honestly never heard of them, but after checking them out kinda a reminds me of an old school version of Arc'teryx
Bronc96, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Big thank you to @mitchcreel for jumping in front of the camera for this!

Great presentation. Informative and entertaining! @mitchcreel did a great job. Hope he does more presentations in the future!
Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Great presentation. Informative and entertaining! @mitchcreel did a great job. Hope he does more presentations in the future!
Agreed, nice job and thank you to @mitchcreel !
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Two words......BAD ASS......okay......one word......BADASS!!!!:D(y)

Does anyone else want them to do a "Bay Watch" version........with a presenter in a red :whistle:.......okay, I'll stop now before getting booted off this site.:censored:
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 22, 2020

Does anyone else want them to do a "Bay Watch" version........with a presenter in a red :whistle:.......okay, I'll stop now before getting booted off this site.:censored:
Sorry, I don't want to see @mitchcreel in a red one piece. Not that there is anything wrong with that.......... ;)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96, Brett B

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Sorry, I don't want to see @mitchcreel in a red one piece. Not that there is anything wrong with that.......... ;)
Mr Knight......here is your red onesie......
My name is THE HOFF, why do people keep calling Mr Knight!
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

Mitch did do a good job. One other thing that was not lost in that presentation was "other videos". @David since B&P comes out tomorrow, do you have some more tricks up your sleeve this afternoon or evening? Would love nothing more than spending time tonight watching more Bronco walk through videos.;)
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 22, 2020

No presenter in this video.....just a Bronco doing Bronco things driving in the woods.
Bronc96, LoneRanger