Rank IV

Sep 09, 2020

This is awesome to see found it on bronco 6g
2021 Ford Bronco painted bodies.jpg
Fstfrd00, BuzzyBud
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 09, 2020

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 09, 2020

Saw that yesterday. Paint test mules I bet. That thread is super crazy with speculation.
Bsooudi, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 10, 2020

Garemlin...you right. Well they did back in the day. Automakers did that to see how the paint looks and it's flaws from production. So they can correct color and those flaws. Can you imagine what an old Mustang, or Bronco body would be worth if Ford kept them? They send them to the crusher. :-(
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
mrlaw, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 10, 2020

Garemlin...you right. Well they did back in the day. Automakers did that to see how the paint looks and it's flaws from production. So they can correct color and those flaws. Can you imagine what an old Mustang, or Bronco body would be worth if Ford kept them? They send them to the crusher. :-(
That sucks they send them to the crusher!
93jason

Rank VI

Sep 10, 2020

Everyone in that thread was losing their minds because they thought the frame in the center back row was an "unreleased" tan/sand color.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Rydfree, 93jason

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 10, 2020

Everyone in that thread was losing their minds because they thought the frame in the center back row was an "unreleased" tan/sand color.

Right?? It was hilarious.
Rydfree, 93jason

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Sep 11, 2020

Dang , you spoiled it for me . I was going to bring it up and start it over here ,LOL .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Garemlin, 93jason

Rank VI

Sep 11, 2020

More! For your viewing pleasure! I enjoyed seeing the Antimatter Blue next to the Shadow Black. That is a dark color!

BroncoBoy22, 93jason

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Sep 11, 2020

More! For your viewing pleasure!

That washed out video has me even more confused about the colors . I wonder if the camera lens was fogging over .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
mrlaw, BuzzyBud

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 11, 2020

More! For your viewing pleasure! I enjoyed seeing the Antimatter Blue next to the Shadow Black. That is a dark color!

Three distinct shades of blue in that front row. I'm thinking Velocity, Lightning and Ford Performance Blue.
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

Not ONE Cyber Orange. lol
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Sep 12, 2020

...Ford Performance Blue.

Oh PLEASE let color come true. Velocity/Lightning have too much bright to them for my taste. FPB is juuuuust right.
93jason

Rank V

Sep 12, 2020

The back row, second one looks greenish gray.
Badlands / 4-Door / Anit-Matter Blue / 2.7 / MGV / High Package / Sasquatch Package