The case for a heavier flywheel

Speed Devil
May 02, 2021

Your unofficial Favorite Author

May 02, 2021

Just sharing this because not everyone is aware of this. Now obviously not everyone is offroading daily or building an overlander or trail master, but for those who are, just something to keep in mind
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Deano Bronc, NurseDan
Last edited by a moderator: May 02, 2021

Rank V

May 02, 2021

Completely meaningless without more information. No mention of gearing used of the final drive, transfer case, or transmission. No mention of which engine was used. No mention of tire size. I don't even think he mentioned if it was in 4hi, 4lo, or 2hi.

Your unofficial Favorite Author

May 02, 2021

Completely meaningless without more information. No mention of gearing used of the final drive, transfer case, or transmission. No mention of which engine was used. No mention of tire size. I don't even think he mentioned if it was in 4hi, 4lo, or 2hi.

V6 as its the only one that comes with stick, probably 2hi.

Just figured I'd get the discussion started here, see who else has something to say or point out
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Deano Bronc

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

May 02, 2021

Doesn't really matter , he is showing the difference between stock and the upgraded clutch
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Speed Devil