Supporter I

Dec 21, 2020
Phoenixville, PA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

I do and I also know what your avatar is. ;) Not sure why you spelled your username the way you did though. :unsure:
The spelling was a purposeful action. Long story short, someone else in the world took Rheostat so, I became Rhiostatic ( rhiostat + static )and it is fun to see the look on peoples faces when they know what a Rheostat is and how Static Equilibrium relates to the way we live our lives.

life is about resisting, you just have to know how far you can go without causing distortion or failing to move.

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

I do and I also know what your avatar is. ;) Not sure why you spelled your username the way you did though. :unsure:
The spelling was a purposeful action. Long story short, someone else in the world took Rheostat so, I became Rhiostatic ( rhiostat + static )and it is fun to see the look on peoples faces when they know what a Rheostat is and how Static Equilibrium relates to the way we live our lives.

life is about resisting, you just have to know how far you can go without causing distortion or failing to move.
I’m a maintenance electrician with an electronics tech background. I related your avatar/username to rheostat/variable potentiometer. We have issues with some of our equipment at work caused by static electricity. Mostly during the winter months when it’s dryer in the buildings.

It’s a cool unique username!

Rhiostatic

Rank V

Supporter I

Dec 21, 2020
Phoenixville, PA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

I’m a maintenance electrician with an electronics tech background. I related your avatar/username to rheostat/variable potentiometer. We have issues with some of our equipment at work caused by static electricity. Mostly during the winter months when it’s dryer in the buildings.

It’s a cool unique username!
Thanks bud :cool: . We have similar backgrounds then I am on the pre production QA side.
It always fascinated me how the simple addition of a wiper on a fixed resistor transformed it into a tool with so much power depending on how you connected it. Seeing how electronics act like a living thing with so many interactions reminds me of life and how people interact, or fail to. I spend way to much time alone apparently LOL getting philosophical about circuit boards and electronics.

Stereo

Rank V

Supporter III

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

As we head into the ordering phase of the Bronco launch, we're gathering a library of photos to share with the Nation. This thread will serve as your card catalogue for the library. We'll be updating it as the sub-libraries are captured and posted. Also, all the sub-library threads will have a link to get back to this thread so you can more easily navigate the library. Enjoy!

The Bronco Nation Photo Library

Base
Big Bend
  • Exterior
    • Sasquatch
    • Non-Sasquatch
  • Interior
    • Cloth – Black Onyx
    • Cloth – Medium Sandstone
Black Diamond
Outer Banks
Badlands
  • Exterior
    • Sasquatch
    • Non-Sasquatch
  • Interior
    • MGV
    • Leather Trimmed
Wildtrack
First Edition
This is FANTASTIC! Thanks!!!

Reactions: Bronc96

Vigor

Rank V

Promoter III

Dec 31, 2020
Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Bronconation
Can you confirm if these photos are representative of production?
I believe that these are as close to production as currently exist. There are some that have mixed elements. Those have been noted by the community. We're trying to be on the cutting edge of what's out there as we get closer to actual production Broncos.

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Rgwinn

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 20, 2020
Salem, OR, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Gwinn
Member #

I resisted the urge to use the name Potentiometer