The Bronco Nation Ordering and Delivery Survey

David
Jan 17, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 17, 2021

Let's track some numbers and stuff.

Is your build ready for ordering? <----- Click to vote

Has your dealer contacted you? <----- Click to vote

How many of the deadly six are in your build? <----- Click to vote (Tip of the hat to @Parrett)

Have you converted your reservation to order? <----- Click to vote

Are you happy with the final price for your Bronco? <----- Click to vote

What additional deposit was required? <-----Click to vote

What was the financial damage going to be? <----- Coming after ordering
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Big Papa, SuzHansen
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 19, 2021

Order banks are open and seem to be accepting orders. Let us know when you're answers to the survey!
Daniel_p06, KellyFl

Life is a Highway

Jan 20, 2021

Has anyone noticed that if you try to build a Bronco now, it will only show it as a lease? Adds an acquisition fee onto price and the site gets all screw up? Interesting
Pazzo

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

Has anyone noticed that if you try to build a Bronco now, it will only show it as a lease? Adds an acquisition fee onto price and the site gets all screw up? Interesting
Mine has always showed a leaae. Ive had to change it to finance everytime.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
BigSkyBadlander, badlanz2

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

Added cost satisfaction poll.

Rank III

Jan 20, 2021

Noticed it this am. I saved my build to pdf last week and took that for the order process @ my dealer this am.
Price of the order at the dealer is the same as the price I captured last week w/o acquisition fee

Rank VI

Jan 20, 2021

go into the calculator and switch it to finance.
RonM0710, TorgSurv

Rank III

Jan 22, 2021

Has any one in the San Francisco Bay Area been contacted by your dealer?? I'm amazing that nearly half the people on this list have been contacted and made deposits. Need to get on the phone today!
Slownstddy, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 17, 2021

Order banks are open and seem to be accepting orders. Let us know when you're answers to the survey!
Quick question: Is it possible to order the black leather interior now available on the First Editions for my Outer Banks 4dr? Dealer has no idea.

Libations MOD

Jun 17, 2021

Quick question: Is it possible to order the black leather interior now available on the First Editions for my Outer Banks 4dr? Dealer has no idea.
Nope, interiors are model specific unless it's on the build page for the OBX
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Lucky, Chief1301

Rank V

Jun 17, 2021

Nope, interiors are model specific unless it's on the build page for the OBX
Thanks
ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Jul 26, 2021

Let's track some numbers and stuff.

Is your build ready for ordering? <----- Click to vote

Has your dealer contacted you? <----- Click to vote

How many of the deadly six are in your build? <----- Click to vote (Tip of the hat to @Parrett)

Have you converted your reservation to order? <----- Click to vote

What was the financial damage going to be? <----- Coming after ordering

Does anyone know how many Broncos were reserved in the first, say 5 days? I’m a day 3. I know the 170k/190k numbers but of that how many in the first week? Would be fun to know.
Broncoclyde

Rank III

Jul 27, 2021

The "raw score," i.e., our number in the queue, means very little. Each dealer has an allocation and a fulfillment sequence. My dealer in Northern CA is receiving only 5 units from now through October out of a total of 200. Two of them are Base Camps, mine not among them. :-( There are at least 6 other dealers within 50 miles.

Saw our first full size Bronco on the hwy yesterday--bright yellow 2 door w/ large wheels. Might have been a First Edition.
Bike007b

Rank VI

Dec 09, 2021

Just found out today RUSH Ford dealership selling / sold My 1st edition build and transferred it to Texas as I awaited delivery in Florida?! Dealership, salesman, sales manager of a random dealership close to My house for delivery ignored my build emails and requests for adding accessories, despite my FORD.com acct and reservation confirming all
My details- VIN, production and delivery details.View attachment 23321View attachment 23322View attachment 23323View attachment 23321View attachment 23322View attachment 23323

That is some shady stuff!
AzBronc, McGs2022Bronco

Rank V

Jan 13, 2022

I have a piece of paper dated 25Jan2021 entitled Offer to Purchase (signed by me only) with the Out-The-Door price on it and a receipt for the $2K deposit. If the dealer honors that price when the Bronco arrives and doesn't try to screw me, it will have been worth the wait. If not, it will be lawyer time :cool:
cscottp67, TK1215