22 orders- Into Ford confirmed by dealer- What's next?

redvettx2
Oct 20, 2021

Rank V

Oct 20, 2021

What do we look for next? Scheduling starts on the 28th the day I will be heading to Moab for the Off Roadeo. E-mail from Ford saying your build is being scheduled? Then Vin # issued? I have read lots of posts but this area is a little vague. I have zero idea when mine will build and nobody provided an estimate. 2 Dr Base, SAS, AUX, Bumper, Brush Bar. My hope is July. Could be March 2022 to March 2023 in reality. Large dealer with 2 Mannequin's. Only had 7 orders they said to roll over from 21 res to 22 orders. Without a VIN there is nothing to track. What is my next clue I am searching for along the Bronco trail?
Past - 87 Suz Sam; 76 ChevBlaz14 Rubi 2 Dr -35's First Auto 4wd. Ox Wht 2dr Base SAS, bumper, Flr-lin, 2.7 aux switches.
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2021

Rank V

Oct 20, 2021

What do we look for next? Scheduling starts on the 28th the day I will be heading to Moab for the Off Roadeo. E-mail from Ford saying your build is being scheduled? Then Vin # issued? I have read lots of posts but this area is a little vague. I have zero idea when mine will build and nobody provided an estimate. 2 Dr Base, SAS, AUX, Bumper, Brush Bar. My hope is July. Could be March 2022 to March 2023 in reality. Large dealer with 2 Mannequin's. Only had 7 orders they said to roll over from 21 res to 22 orders. Without a VIN there is nothing to track. What is my next clue I am searching for along the Bronco trail?
I'm in the same boat and have gone back into hibernation till Ford awakens me with some good news :-)

Rank V

Oct 20, 2021

My best advice is join in on the Thursday scheduling email drinking games. Your guess is as good as anyone's, just "hang in there" waiting for that email and get drunk in your free hammock.
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Deano Bronc, ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Oct 20, 2021

My best advice is join in on the Thursday scheduling email drinking games. Your guess is as good as anyone's, just "hang in there" waiting for that email and get drunk in your free hammock.
WHo would ever make a Thursday drinking game??
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Life is a Highway

Oct 21, 2021

There is no clue. Some day in the future you will get an email that yours is pulled for build…..or not
The best you can do is hope that all sorts of people ahead of you get notices of builds. Moves you up in line
KennyMac

Rank V

Oct 21, 2021

Thirsty Thursdays
Past - 87 Suz Sam; 76 ChevBlaz14 Rubi 2 Dr -35's First Auto 4wd. Ox Wht 2dr Base SAS, bumper, Flr-lin, 2.7 aux switches.

BroncoSaurus

Oct 21, 2021

We get a free hammock?
redvettx2